Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

MFnLashed

I used this app to prepare me for Black Friday. The app really does great with organization & I like that you can customize everything.

Simply Vela Candle Co.

Time spent using app 19 minutes

doesnt save changes made. really annoying. had to go save my changes 5 times before I just gave up and uninstalled the app

October 11, 2020

Dear Noell

I apologize for the time you spent on this issue.

I can tell you that the changes were saved. Unfortunately, we had an issue where the design changes sometimes took up to several minutes to apply. This issue has now been fixed, and now design changes are applied instantly on your store.

If you could still be interested in trying out our app, I will be happy to give you the first month free of charge - just shoot me a mail at support@productessentials.app.

Best regards
John

GolfCenter.fr

Location France
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very simple to install, works in 5mn... Love this app really, thanx to the dev team, good job.......

unystar

Time spent using app 15 minutes

i m using this app let see how its going to work, hopefully it help me with my sales, lets cross fingers and see

F beauty

Time spent using app About 2 hours

J'ai essayé dans le passé, ce n'etait pas mal, je vais réessayé, et voir s'il m'intéresse toujours ou pas

Kingsley Apparel

Location Australia

This App has helped me a lot acheive the sales and goals that i required to meet. Unfortunately it is not free forever which for some stores this does not work.

New Wave Apparel LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

I used this app to do my first flash sale on my website. So far it has been working out really well but I’d love it if I could make changes to how long the sale is supposed to last. I accidentally made it end an entire day early and see no way to change this. Other than that this app is perfect.

Fadia Khbeis

Location Colombia

Super great!
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!

AREAE

Location France

super application, j'adore la fonctionnalité, la façon dont c'est présenté sur le site, ça créer vraiment l'urgence et c'est agréable la façon dans tous à été dynamiser !

Rev Comps

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.