Disco: Flash Sales & Discounts

Bulk Discount App! Storewide discounts & countdown timer bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

New Wave Apparel LLC

I used this app to do my first flash sale on my website. So far it has been working out really well but I’d love it if I could make changes to how long the sale is supposed to last. I accidentally made it end an entire day early and see no way to change this. Other than that this app is perfect.

Fadia Khbeis

Super great!
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!

AREAE

super application, j'adore la fonctionnalité, la façon dont c'est présenté sur le site, ça créer vraiment l'urgence et c'est agréable la façon dans tous à été dynamiser !

Rev Comps

After trying pretty much every single bulk discount app - FINALLY - one that does the job properly.

Correctly updates the prices for 1000s of variants quickly. Product sync is instant after product import - so can launch and discount a product in minutes. Application of the sale prices took less than 2 minutes for 2000 variants, other apps were taking 20 mins+

Very impressed and after hours wasted - so happy to actually have a working solution that is quick and easy.

VEGGYSLICER

Hi!Thank you very much for this app. I am a new shopifyer and it helps me a lot to start. Thank you ..

BKN

La mejor aplicacion que he encontrado hasta ahora para las cuentas atras va super bien !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qromecompetition

5 star plugin, does exactly what it claims, great style, and fantastic free option with a premium choice if required.

Esprit Pure

super application simple et intuitives je recommande a tout les dropshipper je l'utilise sur de nombreuse boutique

SportOro

please add a customizer for the theme of countdown otherwise pretty good, the black and orange with the font just looks too different from my site

Blondie Boutique

PEOPLE STAY AWAY!!!!! This app is awful, it discounted a bunch of items on my site automatically and THEN allowed a code to be used on top of that! Stay AWAY!!!!!

March 19, 2020

Dear Megan

I am sincerely sorry you had a bad experience using our app.

We only discount items on your request. You created a 25% storewide price reduction. Active discount codes can then be used on top of that. After you realized that, you used our app to undo the price reductions again.

I apologize deeply that we have not communicated clearly enough, that discount codes can be applied on top of the price reductions made through our app.

Best regards