Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Manlogy

Location Australia

Fantastic app, easy to use and setup. Support is great too! We absolutely love this app. The best out there for sure for discount codes.

Love NYC Souvenirs

I recently added a cart drawer on my website. To make the cart drawer more effective and the checkout process easier my developer recommended that I use this app. I’ve been using the app for 5 days now and have increase my conversion rate by 40%. Arthur and his team are also very responsive and helpful. I needed a small adjustment done in order to make a better flow at checkout and Arthur responded to my ticket on a weekend day and had it fixed by Monday morning. Very impressed in all ways.

Goose Island

Time spent using app About 1 month

Brillant app that allows us to immediately show what discounts the customer is receiving when running a promotion. We wanted to do this without adding the promo code box to our cart, so Arthur and the team added some custom code to make this possible. They even further customised our store to show itemised discounts against individual products - all really quickly and all free of charge. Incredible service!

Wear Gales

Arthur and team have been super helpful in extending their app to work for our needs. We wanted to show the discount on the product page. The team quickly engaged in this effort. They modified their code to support this and gave detailed instructions on how to use it. Once we implemented it, they further helped out in speeding up the system to have a souped-up product page that quickly and beautifully shows the discounted price! This absolutely helps drive sales!

The Pished Fish

Slick looking app, better than the other one i tried. The benefits for us in using this app are far fewer queries from customers of where to enter discount code (towards the end of the transaction in normal Shopify mode doesn't make sense to me??) I'm sure this improves conversion rate although I haven't tracked it. There was an issue when I installed a gift wrap app as well, and Arthur fixed the problem within about 20 minutes and even straightened my cart drawer out too. Great work guys! Cheers!

ROWSE

Location France

The best service ever! The support team help you to personalize the discount on cart based on your layout. I've just give the support the instructions of the graphic designer and they have design it perfectly. I'm impressed. Thank you so much Arthur!

Path of Cha

Time spent using app About 1 month

It's a great app: simple, easy to install, works flawlessly, helps conversions. The support team is very responsive and professional. They went out of their way to figure out why I was having an issue and helped me to resolve it. Great app and great service.

Rejuva Fresh

based on my own use, the application works well, and you can set it up with ease, customize look and feel etc. Of course visitors are more tempted to buy right away when they can see the effect of discount in the cart page, not wait for checkout.

Kosas Cosmetics

Not only does this app work phenomenally well and out perform the performance of competitors, their support was very responsive and helpful. Many times the support team went above and beyond to help out with the installation and customization.

SkullVibe

The app looks very nice! Great support as well, they fixed an issue on our site in no time. Thank you so much.