Dcart ‑ Discount in Cart

Cart discount, Discount in cart, Coupon on cart

$5.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Jubelist

Location Germany

I think this is a must have app. It is very easy and quick to install. It increases the conversion immediately. It works absolutely perfect. The support is great too. It was the quickest response I ever got. Solved a small issue within minutes after contact. Absolutely great. Thank you very much.

Oshoplin.com

Location Egypt

Having the discount code in the cart page or any other page in this easy way was so great, it helps increase sales.
The app performance along with the support is so great.

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

Amazing app. Definitely, this will help increase our conversions and it solves the massive problem as the customer doesn't want to go to checkout. Support was very quick and resolved my query. 5 star. Thanks Arthur.

The Crewel Work Company

Apart from this app giving us something that will immediately increase conversion on our site, the support team fixed a problem for us created by another app. They were super quick and friendly. We’ll keep this app for sure. It was easy to install, use, and a pleasure to work with the team

Cool Mini-Splits

The app is very good, the design is sleek and the installation is easy. It works great. Also I had an issue on my new theme and the technical support were able to fix it easily.

intellectstationery

Finally found the App to help me show my customers that the discount has been applied already. thank you

Studio Sommerfeldt

Denne appen er perfekt å bruke om du trenger et enkelt oppsett til rabattkoder :) Tok ikke lang tid og var superenkel å sette opp!

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE

Very good and easy way to display the discount codes on cart page. And also a fast and great support for my questions. 100% recommended!

yummie.eu

Fantastic app, very simple and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Support is amazing, these guys went above and beyond to resolve an issue that turned out to be our fault, however they never complained and even wrote custom code to make our shipping script more reliable and functional for free. Highly recommended.

Bull Terrier World

The app is easy to use and install, I just needed some help with appearance and Arthur was there to help me in no time. Thank you again! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10