Dcart ‑ Cart Discount

Dcart ‑ Cart Discount

by Syncube

Apply discount codes in cart. Show savings before checkout.

Woohoo Body + Happy Skincare

Our site conversion rate has gone up since adding a discount code box to our cart page. Thank you :)

Flowtz On

This app works perfect and they helped me so much and fast! Definitely worth the money. Many thanks!

VIP-LHB2021

This app is very good to show discount box on cart pages , Also their support is amazing and very quick.

baby esmée

This app works great, and really helps with conversions. I had a problem with a free shipping bar I coded on my site where I couldn't figure out how to have it take into account when the discount was added via the app in cart. Arthur from the Sync Cube team stepped in and fixed it for me no problem. I'd recommend this app to anyone!

Halvina

This is a great app because it allows showing the discount already in the cart! It offers customization and the support is great too.

Bedankjes.nl

finally a discount field that also works on draft orders... thank you very much arthur for fixing this on our website! quick and professional response.

VULVARE

Everything works great, but the outstanding thing, that separates this app from others, is the support. Arthur was amazing, he adjusted the design based on my requirements, he was quick and willing to do multiple adjustments even after the main job was done.
Simply amazing, thanks again, Arthur!

Little Sprog

This app works best out of all the different options out there. I have tried others that were just very glitchy but this seems robust and just gets the job done. The support I received from Arthur was superb as I had some custom requirements. Would highly recommend this app.

LUSSOM

Useful app, easy to use. Wrote to support about a small tweak that I needed, they fixed it in literally minutes and did some extra tweaks so the app looked nicer with my theme.

Apples & Cinnamon

I could'nt place manually the discount code box. They suceeded to solve my problem and that very quickly . Now it is exactly where I wanted to place it in the first place

Previous 1 3 4 5 6