Dcart ‑ Discount on Cart

Dcart ‑ Discount on Cart | Reviews

by Syncube

Cart discount, Discount on cart, Coupon on cart

ShotKam — USA

Very good app, I'm glad we use it on all 5 of our Shopify Plus stores. It makes the discount easier for the customers to see and there's been a higher conversion rate since installing. Support (Arthur) has been excellent at improving site load speed with the app so it's now instantaneous.

FITTASTE

Great app and support. We have implemented the discount field and everything works fine. The customer support also helped us with the customization of the logic behind the discount field. Thanks again!

ATH

Easy to install with the ability to revert. Looks and functions great. (Shopify should have this feature natively). They even helped customizing the appearance for me.

HOLDEN

Great support from the Syncube team. The app is well designed and works well with our theme. Thanks!

F L U X and S T O N E

So far so good... I had issues with it not configuring to mobiles correctly, they fixed it quickly and now it all looks good. I feel like they will be there for you when needed, which is so important when there are so many apps to choose from. If you are looking for the discount code to be on the first page of checkout give this a try, im impressed.

Club Backdrops

Phenomenal app that elegantly solves a shortcoming of Shopify's default cart. Fits seamlessly into our theme and can be tweaked further as required. Furthermore, the support is probably the best I've ever experienced - their team worked diligently with us solve an issue that turned out was actually related to another app. Five star service - thank you!!!

Love and Fit

Great customer service! Worked for what we needed and shows discount in cart. They even did some custom work for our checkout.

Botanix Bar

Customer service was incredibly helpful when I had difficulty installing the app. I'm looking forward to using the app, especially this holiday season!

Khadi USA Inc

This app does precisely what I need it to do. It's frustrating that Shopify doesn't allow users to see manual discount codes applied in their cart. This app fixes the problem, and it does it without adding ugly or unnecessary design elements to my page. It's clean and simple and well built. When I had a small issue that I needed help with, the developer, Arthur, handled it immediately. Love it!

Eclipse Holsters

Great! We got this set up to help empower our customers use their coupons when checking out. The team at Syncube helped make sure everything worked properly with our setup. Very happy with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8