Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Star Kingdom

It does the job - I think it is very easy to use - customer service has been very helpful too so I am pleased

Blue Fox Jewellery

Good day,
Pls be advised tt I have just used free version of the app and after a short try, uninstalled it. You may see it in your records accordingly. But then I have faced an invoice for monthly ($18,95) package. Could you pls check the records and usage, and pls pay the charge to my credit card? Shopify Invoice number: 97017719 Date: 26 December Thanks in advance. Best regards.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving a feedback. The amount had been refunded. You should see the amount refunded within 5 working days.

SE CONCEPT

good so far hoping using this app to his full capacity great job guys! With time will see if accurate or not...

Born Clothing

Highly recommend avoiding this application as you cannot count on it to work. It glitches almost every time I try to mark down a collection - of all days to have issues, it is Black Friday. I was immediately onto customer service after trying everything I could on my end and they said they would get back to me in 24 hours... on Black Friday. I explained we had to get it sorted sooner and no response. We pay for this application and this is the quality of application and service we receive on the most important day of the year for discounts - not acceptable. Will be uninstalling application and getting a different one

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and we apologize that we are unable to resolve your issue any quicker as your issue is unique to your environment and we require more time to look into your issue.

a boutique by Rachel Clark

Love this app for an easy way to bulk discount without requiring the use of a Promo Code. Essential for Black Friday or big discounting events! Since allowing only 1 promo code per purchase is built into Shopify we have to get creative with ways to allow discounts, shop credit/gift card redemption, and rewards points. This has been a really helpful app and easy to use!
I would love to see a Buy X, Get Y promo option added at some point!

We Wear Liberty

I used this Bulk Discount & Sales Manager app to plan and automate my BFCM discounts. It was easy to use. I love this app!

MOLIAE Beauty

This app just completely screwed up my theme!! It had the products of top deals section actually showing live programming code, mirage of product images, yes a gallery of sale items would parade for a few seconds on top of black programming code. I was livid! Then I tried to remove that section, ok why when I am checking other places it had my products recommendations all wacky with more code ! Then I tried to just turn it off, ok why that dont work. Then I said hell with it and remove the app -- omg, it went worse -- now everything will stay on sale with no way to fix it. Tried to reach them thru chat but only a bot answers, then was able to connect but told that it had to go up to a higher level ?!! What, I have to go online... why now several hours later nothing ... So I tried to remove what I could found of their code, but nothing worked. This is a lesson to all of us struggling with little time and no extra money to waste is to back up / duplicate your theme. The one that was still had their code in it guess when it was dup after downloading their app. Rest assured, I WILL NEVER download their app again. I rather pay 100.00 month with the theme upgrades currently using which by the way I am getting so many features and easy peasy. But last night was the WORST, the only option available was me to fix it by redoing my whole site with a new theme and content!! Otherwise, it would be still sitting there with codes everywhere for visitors to see. You cant remove or take off the sales tag, nothing worked. I think their override of a complete store template conflicts with something and there is currently a bug virus in it and they need to put it hold on until further tests because people dont got time for downtime over an app that will shut everything down !! If I didnt just do something, I would be still sitting here waiting on their yesterday last message to be patience as they will get back to me with a next level expert. Huh-thats ok. smh.

November 23, 2020

Hi, thank you for your feedback. Upon checking your chat transcripts as well as our email correspondence, you chat message was received at 9.32pm (+8 GMT) and was replied at 9.35pm (+8 GMT). As there was no reply in the chat, we sent you an email 30 minutes later to follow up on this issue.

In our email message we did not ask you to look for a "higher up". We mentioned we had escalated your issue to our developers to further investigate. We had received your access at 11.15pm (+8 GMT) and when our developers accessed to it immediately after receiving access, the app was uninstalled.

We will contact you again to assist you in reverting the price back to the original as you had uninstalled before turning off the discount rules.

Rusty Nails Coffee Roasters

App fckup whole eshop - discount pending for deactivation couple of hours now with no response whatsoever. Terrible experience.

November 2, 2020

Hi, thank you for you feedback. According to our records taken from Shopify:
- You installed the app at 11.52am,
- First logged into the app at 11.55am
- Uninstall the app at 12.43pm which is less than an hour of use time.

May I know if you had try to deactivate the sales rules for another shop because the usage time for this store you are writing from is definitely not "a couple of hours" as claimed.

Should you require any assistance, we are glad to help. Kindly drop us an email at support@amai.com or contact us via the Contact Support link.

Woodstock Chimes Consumer

This has proven to be a great app for scheduling sales but also much more. Because it has the ability to schedule start and end times we also use it to trigger page content, products within collections, sale banners etc. If you're curious, this was done by creating a "sale trigger" product and using Liquid if compare at price is not blank. Then we schedule the "sale trigger" product to go on sale at a given time/duration. Voila!
The developers should look at adding these additional features out of the box, as scheduling content changes in Shopify is absolutely lacking.
Great app as it is. Now our Customer Care and Marketing teams can schedule sales well in advance.

Session Store

This application is one of the best of its kind! I warmly recommend for automating bulk discoints and sales campain management!

October 28, 2020

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation. We hope our app can assist you in converting more sales.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22