Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

DealsnLots

Good App. xfgbnxcbnxfghncvb xcnzbxcvbndzfhbcvbzdfhzxvbzh\fvbzbdfxczvbzdfzbxcvbdzfhbzvbzxbzxbzxfbbxbs\gxbxzfb

Saiid Kobeisy

This app is good and give me my service and show me my target to improve our our discount and marketing

Boutique Bubbles

DO NOT DOWNLOAD WILL SCREW YOUR CART ! CART PAGE LOOPING ENDLESSLY! First, the app rules were not working, support took 2 weeks to fix the issue ! by fixing the issue they created another one : our cart page was looping endlessly. They say they fixed the issue but the issue is still there ! This caused us a huge loss in terms of sales ! If you are on Prestige Theme by Maestroo "stay away from this app and all apps from SpurIT" this is the advice of Maestroo Prestige Theme developper !

Baal Fit

Gran app para poder instalar en tu tienda online, ya que permite que los descuentos sean visibles...

Neo Dens

very nice app, i do enjoy using it. Some tweeks needed for slightly better usage, thank you for the good work

The Piaffe Shoppe

We use this app for all of our scheduled sales and events, and love it! Support is excellent, the app is easy to use, and we've been able to do a lot with it.

Star Kingdom

It does the job - I think it is very easy to use - customer service has been very helpful too so I am pleased

Blue Fox Jewellery

Good day,
Pls be advised tt I have just used free version of the app and after a short try, uninstalled it. You may see it in your records accordingly. But then I have faced an invoice for monthly ($18,95) package. Could you pls check the records and usage, and pls pay the charge to my credit card? Shopify Invoice number: 97017719 Date: 26 December Thanks in advance. Best regards.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving a feedback. The amount had been refunded. You should see the amount refunded within 5 working days.

SE CONCEPT

good so far hoping using this app to his full capacity great job guys! With time will see if accurate or not...

Born Clothing

Highly recommend avoiding this application as you cannot count on it to work. It glitches almost every time I try to mark down a collection - of all days to have issues, it is Black Friday. I was immediately onto customer service after trying everything I could on my end and they said they would get back to me in 24 hours... on Black Friday. I explained we had to get it sorted sooner and no response. We pay for this application and this is the quality of application and service we receive on the most important day of the year for discounts - not acceptable. Will be uninstalling application and getting a different one

January 4, 2021

Thank you for the feedback and we apologize that we are unable to resolve your issue any quicker as your issue is unique to your environment and we require more time to look into your issue.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22