Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Poplin

Great app, very easy to navigate and straight forward to set up bulk discounts. All prices reverted back with no issue.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

FOOT URBAN

Bien, mais il manque quelques options de tri pour configurer les réductions.
On devrait pourvoir activer sur un stock précis et pas seulement sur les collections du site.

July 22, 2021

Thank you ! We really appreciate your feedback .

Darrells Attic

Need to create a sale. Looks good so far! A little wonky at first but breathe--take your time...you'll get it done!

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback, we highly appreciate it ! Good Luck to your sales :)

Beauty Supply by AMINCO Group

Buena, permite programar campanas con tiempo y organizacion. Agregarle budget personalizado. Recomiendo, de momento la estamos usando bien.

June 21, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better !

Ecossentials Local Market

Allowed us to set up scheduled discounts on select products easily; great that it's free if you're only working with a small number of variants.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback! We are glad that you like our app

The Silk Co Byron Bay

I started using this app about a month ago and absolutely love it! It has helped so much with our online store. The support team is also an amazing help along with being prompt with their replies, which has been greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this app as I have only had good experiences with it. Thank you.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

AllfixElectrical

One of the things I love about this app is the ability to change the selling price after an item is on sale and have the app restore the regular price to the correct new value when the sale ends. In an industry where pricing can change often this saves me countless hours every time a sale ends. A previous competitors app meant that I had to manually edit hundreds of price changes after the sale ended. It also activates quickly once started.

June 9, 2021

Thank you and good luck to your business :)

Lambi

I'm a Big fan of this app! Just what I was looking for to schedule discounts. Very easy to use tool. Thank you

June 9, 2021

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

DealsnLots

Good App. xfgbnxcbnxfghncvb xcnzbxcvbndzfhbcvbzdfhzxvbzh\fvbzbdfxczvbzdfzbxcvbdzfhbzvbzxbzxbzxfbbxbs\gxbxzfb

Thanks so much!

Saiid Kobeisy

This app is good and give me my service and show me my target to improve our our discount and marketing

June 9, 2021

Thanks! It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied. Good luck to your business :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23