Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by SpurIT

Storewide Sales, Product Discount, Flash Sale, Scheduled Sales

Monodrop

The app is really useful, now it is so easy to set a campaign.
In addition, the support team is doing a great job.

December 6, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Romikas

Do you guys have any support? The app is not working for me. It worked only for a week. Not working now. Would like to have support.

December 6, 2019

Hello!
Please contact us via live chat within the app or on contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could help you asap.

RMEX

Using this app to generate and to offer discounts for my customers. It works brilliant!
Customer service has also been really kind and helpful

December 4, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Ali Gussein Store

Perfect app!
Helped me to manage my Black Friday campaign in a few clicks, there was a little issue but support team helped me

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Spiritual Goodz

Great! The easiest way to create, schedule and manage discounts!
Forget about manual prices editing

Bee Equipment

The apps function did work very well. It was quite slow to disable but the schedule was fine and the discounts were as expected.
For some reason the app caused a massive load delay on our website - each page taking 15 seconds to load around 80% of the time. I suspected it was this app which caused the issue, but it was the middle of our Black Friday sale by then and our sales were booming. I left it on during the period. Our sale has now ended and I can see an instant improvement from uninstalling the app.

I haven't seen any other reviews mention this, it was probably a specific conflict with my site.

December 4, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution for you.
Please respond to our contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check configuration asap.

Celinakollektion

Great customer service. They help me to fix the issues.

December 4, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of.
Let us know if you need any help!

Porter Lyons

there's a lot of kinks within product prices. Not an easy app to add or remove products from sale. I wish there was an "exclude" button for certain collections or products instead going in and manually adding certain collections or products. Deactivating sales can take an excruciatingly long time and support is sometimes difficult to receive in a timely manner.

December 3, 2019

Pendant Bee

This is a great app! It works as promised, and it is easy to use. But to make it even better, I have found their support well prepared, polite, and prompt. I highly recommend this app!

November 30, 2019

Nature's Fabrics

Fantastic app, works exactly as needed and saved us an extraordinary amount of time setting up discounts. I had a few issues that I could not solve and the team took care of them quickly and went above and beyond. I could not be happier with the APP or the service I received.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19