Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by SpurIT

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

PluginFox

I've tried to use other Product Discount apps on multiple occasions, and this is definitely the best. The support team is also great and responsive.

Siisti

great app to run sales and promos, with variations on discount rates. works well no complaints so far.

Eden Garden Jewelry

Happy with this useful and easy to maintain app. Support team is very supportive and fast in responses. Thanks for your work!

March 27, 2020

Thanks! Feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties, we are always ready to assist :)

Yaşam Kontrolü

wonderfull...we are like Bulk Discount & Sales Manager
Bulk Discount & Sales Manager thank you. ı like you

March 27, 2020

Thanks for your feedback :)

QAYSAA

Special thanks to Artyom for helping fix our app. The support and app are both fantastic. Would recommend to others also. :)

February 19, 2020

You are always welcome, we are just happy to be useful!

MXPN Motocross

Wow, une application simple d'utilisation et gratuite. Que voulez vous de plus.
Merci pour cette application.

January 30, 2020

Merci!
Bonne chance dans votre entreprise :)

CrazyBikes

Awesome app!! In a couple of clicks I got my discounts running, I just can't believe that I've been doing it manually before!!

January 23, 2020

Thanks for your kind words :)
We are really glad that you've found the app so useful!

Leo'sGoods

works great and does its job. I tried some discount apps before but this one is definitely the best.

January 23, 2020

Thanks for choosing us :)
Please feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

BestForRest

Perfect app to set the store on sale. Saves me years of time. Love it and highly recommend. Thanks.

January 23, 2020

Thank you! Feedback like yours inspire us to become even better!

Blue Women

Useful for basic discounts. However when you begin to change things (further reductions) it is very confusing what has been discounted, what has been given a compare at price, if it has activated the new discount and waiting 12 hours for changes to show. Bit stressful.

January 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but unsuccessfully. Please drop us a line at contact@spur-i-t.com at your convenience. Thanks in advance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21