Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Ozy's Warehouse

The app is very straightforward and very easy to use. I like how you can customize the sales badge with your own image. Highly recommended.

Coffee Gutta - The Route Of Coffee

this app is f.king fraud ! when you pass the 100 variants it automatically charges you with 21 dollars !! wtff

August 2, 2020

Hi, as clearly mentioned in our app page that the Free Tier is available for first 100 variants only. There is also a an in-app counter to show how many variants was used before the app started charging. Should you have any further disputes on the billing, please contact us via support@amai.com and we can further explain to you in details.

NifikoPapoutsi

Zero stars if I could, I installed the app as I wanted to make a quick discount an a couple of items however the variants on sizes made them exceed the 100 free variants this app is offering.
Once you pass the 100 you cant see how many you have installed so I had no idea for about an hour. Then I contact them as it didn't seem right that some of the items was in discount and some not , so I started thinking it had exceed the free .
I asked and they confirmed I have exceeded I explain this is a mistake because I couldn't see how many I installed I can take them down to 100 do i still have to pay ? they said yes!I said what for using it an hour while setting it up? yes! then i did mention that will be on a review and they set it all my variants as 1 variant (which I didnt ask) .

At that point I wanted out of that app and I asked can you please explain how to I count the variants? And they replied "what is your problem we have reset for you, so what?" !!

If you try to unistall you have to do it manually and with code and still had to reset all the prices from the beginning- AVOID LIKE PLAGUE

Apparalel

Great app! Lets you schedule sales for short amounts of time without permanently changing prices one by one. Huge time saver and so easy to use!

Target Muscles

I used this app then had to cancel it as I found it a bit pricy. Nonetheless I had numerous contact with the customer service and they are AMAZING! So if you do not mind the price and want good and instant support : then this is the app for you :)

June 17, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Braidsart

Great app! Easy to use and great customer service! I really recommend for anyone wanting to make large discounts

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much! :)

Matchboxmart

Quick Customer Service helped me with a problem I had. Thank you very much I really appreciate your help.

June 5, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!

Aromateket

Easy to use. Works as it should. Using free version for now. ***Easy to use. Works as it should. Using free version for now.

May 18, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Stone Bird

Great! The easiest way to create, schedule and manage discounts!
Forget about manual prices editing

May 18, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Cosmoletics

Use this app to generate and to offer discounts for my customers. It just works!
Customer service has also been really helpful! Thank you!

May 18, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20