Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Shop The Paws

app is easy to use, but have limited function that you can use. try to use the badge, but it did not function at all.

use the free plan, but it did not ask second time when you actually bulk discount the same item, it just count as double the number.
so i was promoting a collection that have 60 products, and stop awhile, back to enable to bulk discount again, they count it as 120 products, and charge me the paid plan, which i think it is abit ridiculous, i was promoting the same item, just different timing, plan said use up to 100 products, but it did not state that if promote different time count as double the number.

sounds abit false advertise! and it did not have warning to tell you that you are going to exceed the number of free plan and ask to double confirm. It's more like cheated feeling to be honest!

abit disappointed with that

September 7, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We will change the wordings of our notifications. We had since assisted with the refunds. Do contact us should you require any clarifications.

Nettle's Tale

The one thing that held this app back from accomplishing what we needed was that not all product prices were updated instantly when our sale launched — it actually took almost ten minutes for all of our products to update (likely because we had a lot of SKUs). Our sales are quite time-sensitive and a lot of customers were waiting right at launch to shop, but other than this the app worked pretty well for what we needed it to do.

BabyToMove

The application works. Good support.
Minus one star for cost. The same functionality is available in applications that cost half the price.
Minus the second star for intrusive service (a message with a request to write a review cannot be removed until you write a review. The descriptions of the tariff plan are specially confused, a lot of words "free" so that customers think that it is really free).

September 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for the positive review on our support and feedback on the pricing it is certainly valuable to us. We are looking into rewording our pricing plans so that it will not confuse our customers.

Ozy's Warehouse

The app is very straightforward and very easy to use. I like how you can customize the sales badge with your own image. Highly recommended.

Coffee Gutta - The Route Of Coffee

this app is f.king fraud ! when you pass the 100 variants it automatically charges you with 21 dollars !! wtff

August 2, 2020

Hi, as clearly mentioned in our app page that the Free Tier is available for first 100 variants only. There is also a an in-app counter to show how many variants was used before the app started charging. Should you have any further disputes on the billing, please contact us via support@amai.com and we can further explain to you in details.

NifikoPapoutsi

Zero stars if I could, I installed the app as I wanted to make a quick discount an a couple of items however the variants on sizes made them exceed the 100 free variants this app is offering.
Once you pass the 100 you cant see how many you have installed so I had no idea for about an hour. Then I contact them as it didn't seem right that some of the items was in discount and some not , so I started thinking it had exceed the free .
I asked and they confirmed I have exceeded I explain this is a mistake because I couldn't see how many I installed I can take them down to 100 do i still have to pay ? they said yes!I said what for using it an hour while setting it up? yes! then i did mention that will be on a review and they set it all my variants as 1 variant (which I didnt ask) .

At that point I wanted out of that app and I asked can you please explain how to I count the variants? And they replied "what is your problem we have reset for you, so what?" !!

If you try to unistall you have to do it manually and with code and still had to reset all the prices from the beginning- AVOID LIKE PLAGUE

Apparalel

Great app! Lets you schedule sales for short amounts of time without permanently changing prices one by one. Huge time saver and so easy to use!

Target Muscles

I used this app then had to cancel it as I found it a bit pricy. Nonetheless I had numerous contact with the customer service and they are AMAZING! So if you do not mind the price and want good and instant support : then this is the app for you :)

June 17, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Braidsart

Great app! Easy to use and great customer service! I really recommend for anyone wanting to make large discounts

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much! :)

Matchboxmart

Quick Customer Service helped me with a problem I had. Thank you very much I really appreciate your help.

June 5, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!