Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Mountain Of Jewels

Do not run this app if you are using another 3rd party app that update your prices during a sale. Otherwise its a good up, easy to set rules, nice collection of sticker and good customer service. Justin is on top of it!

October 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging review. We hope our app can help you find great success in your business.

Imlak'esh Organics

Great app! Schedules easily. Great free plan. Works with Buy Buttons! You should give it a shot... it's risk free!

IRVINS

doesn't work, cant access dashboard. tried on a couple of stores. will contact staff for more details

October 4, 2020

UPDATE 06/10/2020: We had sent several emails and had tried to contact you via phone but there was no answer. We also had not received your support inquiry. Thank you.

Hi, thank you for your feedback. We had tried to call you several times on Friday and had left an e-mail message in regards to this matter and had yet to hear from you. We would like to look into this problem you are having as the Discount Manager should work right "out of the box".

Rags|Tags|Bags

So far, this app has been a LIFESAVER!!! So easy to update the prices and select products or collections to apply the discount to. This app EVEN has the ability to add a sales badge to the products which is AWESOME!!!

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are glad you like the app and hope it can help you with your business.

Clinical Research Dental

Love that this app drills down to the variant level and allows us to add a customized sale badge. Their customer service team even jumped in to solve some challenges we were having with the installation of the sale badge.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for the encouraging words. We are glad that we can assist you with your inquiry.

DeepSouthSmokers

So far so good. A little confusing but I am getting the hang of it. Everything just seems a bit more complicated than it needs to be.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do contact us should you require any assistance or guidance with the app.

Lunaire Nordic

I like how you can apply the discount to the whole store with ease. It also allows you to tag your sales product making it easier to track. Love it.

Helio Diet

I use this app to schedule weekly sales and it works like a charm. Had issues with placing the sales badge and the support assisted me promptly. Thank you.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the encouraging words.

Aine's Fashion & Lingerie

**UPDATED REVIEW** I previously left quite a harsh review as I was disappointed and frustrated why the app kept reverting sale prices back to original price. The support did try to fix the issue however it turns out this was an impossible and confusing task as it was our internal in-store POS system messing with Shopify's prices. If you run a bricks and mortar which is integrated with Shopify I recommend you be careful with running price altering apps or just have the two systems run separately. When the app worked for me it ran well and support were on hand promptly.

Campus & Co Hawera

I used this app to help me schedule sales & specials. I love how that you can tag products within the app to so that they can appear somewhere in particular when they are on sale. Pity it doesn't have a "Buy 2 for x" function within it as well.

September 7, 2020

Thank you for the review and feedback. Buy X Get Y is one of the features that we are looking to improve by the end of the year. We will notify you once it is complete. :-)