Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Blue Women

Useful for basic discounts. However when you begin to change things (further reductions) it is very confusing what has been discounted, what has been given a compare at price, if it has activated the new discount and waiting 12 hours for changes to show. Bit stressful.

January 23, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated. We tried to contact you via email and over the phone but unsuccessfully. Please drop us a line at contact@spur-i-t.com at your convenience. Thanks in advance.

Small Potatoes

This app worked exactly as described and was perfect for my Black Friday/Holiday sales. I will install it again next time I need it for a sale.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties, we are always ready to help!

The ODELLS Shop

I love the app because it allows me to discount multiple items quickly. The only set back is once you schedule the discount you can't make changes without disabling the sale.

January 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! Sorry that you've faced inconvenience. Feedback like yours make us become even better! Thanks once again :)

Sunflower Bottoms

I purchased this app on their paid plan. At first it seemed to work well and i really like the features and how the discounts are shown right on the products. Sadly though my site started not loading. After contacting shopify they where able to figure out that when they disabled this app my site worked without problem. It took 3 days to have this figured out and have my site back to normal. That 3 days we had no sales at all because our customers couldn't even load our pages. So sadly we now cannot use this app. Be cautious if your site has issues that it is not caused by this app. We just don't have the time and ability to have our site shut down for days waiting for emails back and forth to figure it out.

December 31, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution for you.
Please respond to our contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check configuration asap.

FELLER

Worked in a snap. Love it and would recommend highly to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours changing product prices.

December 20, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

HUNTER BELL NEW YORK

Love how easy it is to use!!! Sales were almost impossible to schedule before this app and it has completely changed the way we are able to plan!

December 20, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Monodrop

The app is really useful, now it is so easy to set a campaign.
In addition, the support team is doing a great job.

December 6, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any help

Romikas

Do you guys have any support? The app is not working for me. It worked only for a week. Not working now. Would like to have support.

December 6, 2019

Hello!
Please contact us via live chat within the app or on contact@spur-i-t.com mailbox, so we could help you asap.

Bee Equipment

The apps function did work very well. It was quite slow to disable but the schedule was fine and the discounts were as expected.
For some reason the app caused a massive load delay on our website - each page taking 15 seconds to load around 80% of the time. I suspected it was this app which caused the issue, but it was the middle of our Black Friday sale by then and our sales were booming. I left it on during the period. Our sale has now ended and I can see an instant improvement from uninstalling the app.

I haven't seen any other reviews mention this, it was probably a specific conflict with my site.

December 4, 2019

Celinakollektion

Great customer service. They help me to fix the issues.

December 4, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're glad to hear our support specialists were able to provide you with the amazing service that we're proud of.
Let us know if you need any help!