Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Porter Lyons

there's a lot of kinks within product prices. Not an easy app to add or remove products from sale. I wish there was an "exclude" button for certain collections or products instead going in and manually adding certain collections or products. Deactivating sales can take an excruciatingly long time and support is sometimes difficult to receive in a timely manner.

December 3, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution for you.
Please respond to our contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check configuration asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

Pendant Bee

This is a great app! It works as promised, and it is easy to use. But to make it even better, I have found their support well prepared, polite, and prompt. I highly recommend this app!

November 30, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

Nature's Fabrics

Fantastic app, works exactly as needed and saved us an extraordinary amount of time setting up discounts. I had a few issues that I could not solve and the team took care of them quickly and went above and beyond. I could not be happier with the APP or the service I received.

November 29, 2019

Thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Moyork AU

Pretty good app, except I have had ongoing issues with discounts not going live at the time I set them for, which makes it difficult to manage my sales campaigns (like for black Friday). Otherwise, when it is working it is good.

November 28, 2019

Thanks for the review!
Don't hesitate to contact us via live chat or e-mail, so we could help you to resolve issues

Era of Artists

We've been using this app for a couple of years now and are very happy with it. I just went to set up the discount for BFCM and love the new updated look! It took me a second to get my bearings, but I think it's got a cleaner look and actually easier to use now. Great job!

November 26, 2019

All Tire Supply LLC

I have used other apps before but this app so far has the best set of features that we need. The only improvement it need is a better product search to look up products then I would definitely give it a five star.

November 20, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Glad to inform you that searching feature is working correct at moment, please check it :)
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Teedeli.com

This app works just as expected. It's pretty light weight compared to other apps which inject loads of javascript, css etc. Discounts are applied quickly and consistent across thousands of SKUs in my store. Customization options are totally sufficient. Keep up the good work!

November 15, 2019

Thanks for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

AlantyFit

Great Customer Service help, they will help with whatever issues that may happen!! This app is great!

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the review!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance

Bike Mob

Does everything better than all the other apps we have tried. Recommend this to anyone needing a simple and functional discounting app!

November 5, 2019

Golden Tangerine

good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts.

October 28, 2019

Many thanks to your review!
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Have a great day!