Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Golden Tangerine

good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts. good app. works well with discounts.

October 28, 2019

Many thanks to your review!
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Have a great day!

Nurse Media Apparel

Great app have only had on for one sale, bu the interface seems easy to use and great at discounting lots of products

October 20, 2019

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated :)
Could you please specify about the reason you've left only 4 stars for our app?
Thank you in advance!

UB2 | Urban Baby Bonnets

THe folks at SpurIT provide excellent support. I had some issues getting set up (with proper display of sale prices) and they quickly and efficiently custom coded a solution so that the prices appear as they should. They were so friendly and sweet-- great to work with. In addition, this app is beautifully set up and easy to use. I started with their competitor's app because it was less expensive, but it just didn't work right and was so buggy. The last thing I need is an app that bugs out when I am trying to set up for a big sale! I love it so far, and think it's a great way to schedule and list sales in my shop! I'll be keeping this one!

October 18, 2019

Thank you for kind words, Much appreciated!
Feel free to contact us if you need any assistance, we're always glad to help you

Vertigo time

The app makes setting up our sales so much easier. Works perfectly. Customer support is reactive and helpful

October 1, 2019

Thank you! Making your life easier is our job ;)
Fell free to contact our Support team if you face difficulties, we are always glad to help!

Kidsmas

The Bulk Discounts & Sales Scheduler is fantastic. The app makes life easier when dealing with plenty of sale items on my website. The sales price will revert to normal price after campaign finished automatically. Recommend!

October 1, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We are just happy that you've found our app useful. Hope it saved you much time that you've spent with your family and friends insead of configuring your upcoming sales ;)

RDKL-U

Has some bugs, and does not work properly, applied the discount percentage set by us twice on all our products, this happened multiple times.

September 14, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to fix it asap. Could you please let us know about bugs using more details? Please respond to our email or contact us via live chat, so we could rectify the issue immediately

AC Charger

Very happy and satisfied with the bulk discount, we used it during sales and it works excellent. Great app!

September 16, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

New Items Model

Install the application, create a campaign, which at the time of testing and after deactivation changed the price of all products, temporarily dismantled the application, to reconfigure my products, and results in a monthly charge for the plan unlimited, being never page for the use of this.

The application has a good appearance, with its configuration, however, due to the fact of charging without my authorization, it remains in bad appearance.

A charge of approximately 18 USD to change the price permanently your campaigns is not worth it

September 13, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!
Please note that the app works with product prices included in configured rules only, there're 100 free variants for discount in the app, after that you'll be charged, you can see that in the app's dashboard. Also, mind that we don't charge our customers straightly, they're charged by Shopify. Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details to resolve this situation

Dick Johnson

The app is very bad. It causes a very bad problem to our code. The shop was closed for two days because this app. It´s also dosen´t work like they say. There is in the rules that " If you change prices after create rule" the price will not change back. Yes it will.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

September 9, 2019

We're very sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app, by the way, could you please specify about code problem in your store?

Dick Johnson DE

App caused conflict to my three stores and customers cannot click the basket. Loose too many sales. I'm out.

September 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Please note that the app don't have any influence on cart page, the app changes prices on product and collection pages.
Whenever convenient for you, please respond to our email and let us know when we can connect with you over the phone in order to get more details. Again, we are very sorry for any inconvenience