Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Fiore Boutique

One of the discount groups that I created was not activating for more than 24 hours and I contacted them as soon as realized that. It took more than 48 hours for them to fix it which was little disappointing but they said because it was on weekend. However, they took care of it!

mental co.

I was going to cancel after testing.. I totally didn't.

I btchd about the price, but I'm paying...

Too Maries Home

Great app. 4 stars. With new features recently added to include whole store discounts, this may soon be a 5 star app.

Aalborg Spilforsyning

Very simple and get the job done. I miss the option to create discounts with specific amount rather then just percent.

Cute Little Me!

I have not subscribed to it you but i am already impressed using the trial version. Would've definitely subscribed if there was a lower price option available or some discount on yearly subscription. I also wish there was a product variation level discount possible.

Nikkia Joy Cosmetics

Grreat APP, easy to use and good customer service

You Thrive

This app worked well for me over BFCM. I didn't experience any issues and managed to set up my discount across my entire store with no problems. I would have considered keeping the app past my 14 day free trial but I did think the fee was high.

Pro Art Factory Direct

Great support and easy to use.

Bijulandia Pt

Very easy to use. Very helpful. A bit expensive.

The One Fusion

its really works great! and easy to use app.