Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discounts, Flash Sales, & Schedule Automated Discounts

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mona's Plant Accessories

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Overpriced. Doesn't update product listings after changes, including filtering out archived and draft listings. Variants will be counted once the extension is activated. Deactivating the variant will not reduce the counter. Doesn't tell you how many variants you have selected when scheduling a sale; only product count.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We thank you for the feedback in regards of filtering between archived and draft products. We had included that in our product roadmap to be implemented some time within the first half of 2022.

Blue Fox Jewellery

Location Turkey

Good day,
Pls be advised tt I have just used free version of the app and after a short try, uninstalled it. You may see it in your records accordingly. But then I have faced an invoice for monthly ($18,95) package. Could you pls check the records and usage, and pls pay the charge to my credit card? Shopify Invoice number: 97017719 Date: 26 December Thanks in advance. Best regards.

January 4, 2021

Thank you for leaving a feedback. The amount had been refunded. You should see the amount refunded within 5 working days.

DeepSouthSmokers

So far so good. A little confusing but I am getting the hang of it. Everything just seems a bit more complicated than it needs to be.

September 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. Do contact us should you require any assistance or guidance with the app.

BabyToMove

Location Austria

The application works. Good support.
Minus one star for cost. The same functionality is available in applications that cost half the price.
Minus the second star for intrusive service (a message with a request to write a review cannot be removed until you write a review. The descriptions of the tariff plan are specially confused, a lot of words "free" so that customers think that it is really free).

September 7, 2020

Hi, thank you for the positive review on our support and feedback on the pricing it is certainly valuable to us. We are looking into rewording our pricing plans so that it will not confuse our customers.

Bee Equipment

The apps function did work very well. It was quite slow to disable but the schedule was fine and the discounts were as expected.
For some reason the app caused a massive load delay on our website - each page taking 15 seconds to load around 80% of the time. I suspected it was this app which caused the issue, but it was the middle of our Black Friday sale by then and our sales were booming. I left it on during the period. Our sale has now ended and I can see an instant improvement from uninstalling the app.

I haven't seen any other reviews mention this, it was probably a specific conflict with my site.

December 4, 2019

We're sorry to hear that you've faced difficulties using our app and would like to find a solution for you.
Please respond to our contact us via live chat within the app, so we could check configuration asap.
Looking forward to your reply!

Porter Lyons

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

there's a lot of kinks within product prices. Not an easy app to add or remove products from sale. I wish there was an "exclude" button for certain collections or products instead going in and manually adding certain collections or products. Deactivating sales can take an excruciatingly long time and support is sometimes difficult to receive in a timely manner.

December 3, 2019

Looking forward to your reply!

Bronze Universe Inc

I used this app to help discount collections in their entirety. Unfortunately the app only works on MOST products and leaves several unchanged. I am attempting to discount hundreds of sku's and several do not get discounted. I double checked to ensure they were in the proper collections and there were no mistakes on my end. Not sure why it's doing it, but it definitely is an issue. The app is great for saving time, not something that is going to end my service however it is tedious clicking through our website to see which items were not changed and updating them then remembering to do so each time the discount changes.

Antique Alchemy

Had some issues, I created them myself. I needed help and used the chat feature. I was frantic as my mistake was quite big and there was NO empathy at all from the rep. Its BF and I needed this to work. Got it all sorted but it would have been nice to speak to someone a little nicer. The product it self is great! Easy to use and my mistake was actually easy to fix. Just to bad CS so poor.

Ashley
www.antiquealchemy.com

Equizone

Location Germany

In theory this is a very good app, in reality not so much. It is far to slow. It took half a day to put the sale in place, we scheduled it to finish in the middle of the night but over 3/4 of the store was still on sale late afternoon the following day!

If the slowness problems could be fixed it would be a fantastic app. Until then I'm not sure it's worth the monthly added cost to the already growing costs of having a Shopify store.

Bel Viaggio Designs

Time spent using app 1 day

This is the slowest app ever. It has been running all day and has only updated a few items, some of them not correctly. Very frustrating.