Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

DealsnLots

Good App. xfgbnxcbnxfghncvb xcnzbxcvbndzfhbcvbzdfhzxvbzh\fvbzbdfxczvbzdfzbxcvbdzfhbzvbzxbzxbzxfbbxbs\gxbxzfb

Baal Fit

Gran app para poder instalar en tu tienda online, ya que permite que los descuentos sean visibles...

Neo Dens

very nice app, i do enjoy using it. Some tweeks needed for slightly better usage, thank you for the good work

The Piaffe Shoppe

We use this app for all of our scheduled sales and events, and love it! Support is excellent, the app is easy to use, and we've been able to do a lot with it.

Star Kingdom

It does the job - I think it is very easy to use - customer service has been very helpful too so I am pleased

a boutique by Rachel Clark

Love this app for an easy way to bulk discount without requiring the use of a Promo Code. Essential for Black Friday or big discounting events! Since allowing only 1 promo code per purchase is built into Shopify we have to get creative with ways to allow discounts, shop credit/gift card redemption, and rewards points. This has been a really helpful app and easy to use!
I would love to see a Buy X, Get Y promo option added at some point!

We Wear Liberty

I used this Bulk Discount & Sales Manager app to plan and automate my BFCM discounts. It was easy to use. I love this app!

Woodstock Chimes Consumer

This has proven to be a great app for scheduling sales but also much more. Because it has the ability to schedule start and end times we also use it to trigger page content, products within collections, sale banners etc. If you're curious, this was done by creating a "sale trigger" product and using Liquid if compare at price is not blank. Then we schedule the "sale trigger" product to go on sale at a given time/duration. Voila!
The developers should look at adding these additional features out of the box, as scheduling content changes in Shopify is absolutely lacking.
Great app as it is. Now our Customer Care and Marketing teams can schedule sales well in advance.

Session Store

This application is one of the best of its kind! I warmly recommend for automating bulk discoints and sales campain management!

October 28, 2020

Thank you for the kind words and recommendation. We hope our app can assist you in converting more sales.

Mountain Of Jewels

Do not run this app if you are using another 3rd party app that update your prices during a sale. Otherwise its a good up, easy to set rules, nice collection of sticker and good customer service. Justin is on top of it!

October 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind and encouraging review. We hope our app can help you find great success in your business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15