Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by SpurIT

Storewide Sales, Product Discount, Flash Sale, Scheduled Sales

Small Potatoes

This app worked exactly as described and was perfect for my Black Friday/Holiday sales. I will install it again next time I need it for a sale.

January 21, 2020

Thanks for your feedback!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you face any difficulties, we are always ready to help!

O M S N

Easy to use, great support team, the only thing I want from the app is more free product variants, anyway the best bulk discount app ever!

December 31, 2019

Thanks for the review and great idea to improve our app!
Let us know if you need any assistance

Yuki Zaki Store

Great app and the interface seems easy to use and great at discounting lots of products, great service too

December 31, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any help!

NoirPlan

Great app, responsive support, had an issue and these guys helped me to resolve in a few minutes. Highly recommend!

FELLER

Worked in a snap. Love it and would recommend highly to anyone who doesn't want to spend hours changing product prices.

December 20, 2019

HUNTER BELL NEW YORK

Love how easy it is to use!!! Sales were almost impossible to schedule before this app and it has completely changed the way we are able to plan!

December 20, 2019

Monodrop

The app is really useful, now it is so easy to set a campaign.
In addition, the support team is doing a great job.

December 6, 2019

RMEX

Using this app to generate and to offer discounts for my customers. It works brilliant!
Customer service has also been really kind and helpful

December 4, 2019

Ali Gussein Store

Perfect app!
Helped me to manage my Black Friday campaign in a few clicks, there was a little issue but support team helped me

December 4, 2019

Spiritual Goodz

Great! The easiest way to create, schedule and manage discounts!
Forget about manual prices editing

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15