Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

by Amai

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Storewide Sales

Ozy's Warehouse

The app is very straightforward and very easy to use. I like how you can customize the sales badge with your own image. Highly recommended.

Apparalel

Great app! Lets you schedule sales for short amounts of time without permanently changing prices one by one. Huge time saver and so easy to use!

Target Muscles

I used this app then had to cancel it as I found it a bit pricy. Nonetheless I had numerous contact with the customer service and they are AMAZING! So if you do not mind the price and want good and instant support : then this is the app for you :)

June 17, 2020

Thank you for such kind words! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist!

Braidsart

Great app! Easy to use and great customer service! I really recommend for anyone wanting to make large discounts

June 5, 2020

Thanks so much! :)

Matchboxmart

Quick Customer Service helped me with a problem I had. Thank you very much I really appreciate your help.

June 5, 2020

It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied!

Aromateket

Easy to use. Works as it should. Using free version for now. ***Easy to use. Works as it should. Using free version for now.

May 18, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated!

Stone Bird

Great! The easiest way to create, schedule and manage discounts!
Forget about manual prices editing

May 18, 2020

Thank you! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Cosmoletics

Use this app to generate and to offer discounts for my customers. It just works!
Customer service has also been really helpful! Thank you!

May 18, 2020

Thanks! Your feedback is highly appreciated :)

IF:Gathering

This app has worked flawlessly for our team! We never have to worry about sales not running on time and have the added peace of knowing the bulk discounts are applying without issue. Would highly recommend if you're planning on hosting any sales.

May 7, 2020

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!

White Paper Club

This app is amazing. We use it weekly for all kind of discounts.
The scheduling makes everything easy.

April 23, 2020

Thanks! Glad that you've found the app that useful :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14