Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Product Discount, Scheduled Sales, Flash Sale, Countdown Timer

Free plan available

Pro Edge Paintball

Great APP, did exactly what it was supposed to do. Thank you for a great working app that allows you to start and stop promotions automatically!

December 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

Good luck to your business :)

Saifeshta

There was no other way to do the sale and we were stuck for black Friday so this is defiantly a life saver!

Eco Bio Boutique

Great app! It works perfectly. Easy to configure and install. I'm not using the timer but it's very nice :)

November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad you love the app !

Common Fibers

Super simple and easy to use for setting up a scheduled sale. Perfect for planning for Black Friday!

November 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. Good Luck to your business :)

Brown Owl Organics

Excellent ability to apply discounts in a granular way & also show original price. Saves us having to use Pricebooks in Vend.

November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you like them as much as we do! Don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything else!

Campus & Co Maungaturoto

This is a huge time saver, enter your up-coming specials, set the start and end date and you are done!
Easy to use, very helpful support team if you need it.
Could be improved by having a SAVE button at the top and bottom of each page where you create a new rule.

November 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

We are looking into enhancing in the future and have submitted a feature request on your behalf: https://feedback.amai.com/discount-manager/p/add-another-save-button

Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

Darrells Attic

Need to create a sale. Looks good so far! A little wonky at first but breathe--take your time...you'll get it done!

June 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind feedback, we highly appreciate it ! Good Luck to your sales :)

The Silk Co Byron Bay

I started using this app about a month ago and absolutely love it! It has helped so much with our online store. The support team is also an amazing help along with being prompt with their replies, which has been greatly appreciated. I highly recommend this app as I have only had good experiences with it. Thank you.

June 9, 2021

Thank you for the review and your recommendation.
Hope you'll keep enjoying the app :)

AllfixElectrical

One of the things I love about this app is the ability to change the selling price after an item is on sale and have the app restore the regular price to the correct new value when the sale ends. In an industry where pricing can change often this saves me countless hours every time a sale ends. A previous competitors app meant that I had to manually edit hundreds of price changes after the sale ended. It also activates quickly once started.

June 9, 2021

Thank you and good luck to your business :)

Lambi

I'm a Big fan of this app! Just what I was looking for to schedule discounts. Very easy to use tool. Thank you

June 9, 2021

You are welcome. Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16