Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

Bulk Discount & Sales Manager

From $19.95/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4)
Developer
Edited October 29, 2022

Wow I am absolutely bowled over - I have never seen attention and service like this! I needed some help understanding how the subscription and app functions and I had near instantaneous feedback and assistance… I couldn’t have expected more help from any company. I am sincerely impressed!

wayne chasan
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Amai replied November 18, 2022

Glad to hear that we meet your expectation.
Hope you will keep enjoying our app:)

October 20, 2022

Easy app to use and love that you can run both automatic and codes simultaneously. It would be great if the app could be updated to include tiered discounts based on volume.

www.iknowskincare.com
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied October 28, 2022

Thank you for your kind feedback.
We will keep you posted about the app's future updates:)

Edited August 2, 2022

This app is awesome, it does exactly what I wanted it to do and the customer support is amazing. If you have any concerns, contact them! They are really nice and willing to help!

Miss Tiina
Time spent using app: 1 day
Amai replied August 11, 2022

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

It certainly encourages us to do better. It definitely will motivate our team to do better.

July 12, 2022

When I needed help they were quick, kind and professional in solving the problem. I recommend this app for the many possibilities of use.

Sontèn
Italy
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
Amai replied July 19, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. We are always ready to assist so don't hesitate to reach out ;)

February 28, 2022

It's awsome and vvery easy to use. I defently recommendet it! Can choose all collection and the discount price is correct :)

Deco Agents
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Amai replied March 2, 2022

Thank you for the review and your recommendation. It certainly encourages us to do better ;)

December 9, 2021

Great APP, did exactly what it was supposed to do. Thank you for a great working app that allows you to start and stop promotions automatically!

Pro Edge Paintball
Time spent using app: 22 days
Amai replied December 10, 2021

Thank you for the kind words as well as choosing us!

Good luck to your business :)

November 25, 2021

There was no other way to do the sale and we were stuck for black Friday so this is defiantly a life saver!

Saifeshta
Kuwait
Time spent using app: About 7 hours
November 24, 2021

Great app! It works perfectly. Easy to configure and install. I'm not using the timer but it's very nice :)

Eco Bio Boutique
Italy
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Amai replied November 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad you love the app !

November 22, 2021

Super simple and easy to use for setting up a scheduled sale. Perfect for planning for Black Friday!

Common Fibers
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Amai replied November 23, 2021

Thank you for the kind feedback. Good Luck to your business :)

Edited November 5, 2021

Excellent ability to apply discounts in a granular way & also show original price. Saves us having to use Pricebooks in Vend.

Brown Owl Organics
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 2 months
Amai replied November 9, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad you like them as much as we do! Don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need anything else!