Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

playgroundplan

Really helps to drive conversion when you are using discount codes. We experienced that many customers do not find the input field for discount codes in usual Shopify design. This app is really a game changer for leveraging discount codes as part of your sales strategy. Also the support is very helpful and supports you until your expected design is implemented! 5+

Thigh High Tribe Boutique

Love this app. The free and paid plan options are cool and pretty fair. I needed help adding customizations to the store and the customer service was really great.

jolie apparence

Amazing app! Has all what is needed and the support is amazing: Friendly, fast and very customer-oriented. Max. stars! What is also a nice feature: See how many discount codes are declined, this really helps us steering our business. Thank you!

Detail Arena

Works really well. The developers are also extremely nice and helpful. They've helped me make minor tweaks on two different themes.

Lifters Wear

Exactly what we needed because on mobile the discount code section came way too late. We also had to customize it and the support fixed it so good job.

NVTAVG

Just spent $200 on a new theme just to find I couldn’t keep my discounts on my cart because my new theme didn’t offer that option. Ashrit from the customer service team helped when I installed it and couldn’t get it in the exact spot I needed. Within a few hours I had a response that my request was complete and now I have the best looking cart in town! Calculations and all in the cart. Thank you guys!

Shopsster

best app currently in the store to insert a discount tab in the cart page, does the job real well. beautiful integration. Service is top-notch, fast & they listen, that's th most important thing. Thanks team!

Insect Shield

This is a great app for adding a discount code field on the cart page. The support team is what makes this app stand out though– they are incredibly responsive and will help you customize the look and feel to match your store.

Sincerely Kegels

Amazing support! The app does exactly what it says and the support team instantly got back to me to ensure it delivered the specific functionality I needed.

The Jewelry Plug

Great app! Owner is helpful and quick with helping his customers. It works just as needed! Thanks so much.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16