Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

by flomllr

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Rowley's Shop

WOWWWWW!!! Perfect app!! really so many options to customize the feature.
Great customer service!!!

SoBo Bikinis

Good app. Quality customer service. Try it for yourself. I need 100 character minimum...............

TheBlockZone

Apps works exactly as it should, however this review was earned thanks to the quick & flawless support offered by the team. This app is currently being used on 3 of our stores and frankly I don't understand why this isn't standard on every store as it's a must-have.

The Brand Stand

This discount code app is great! It (so far) has worked perfectly for me and my shop needs. The support team is super helpful and friendly as well!

I highly recommend this app if you wish to make discount codes available to your customers!

The Makeup Lovers

Great customer support, and app itself. Highly recommend these guys! ...............................

Shophooter

The support is totally awesome, working really fast, up to your needs! I have communicated via e-mail with them, always helpful, fast implementation, hassle-free! I recommend this app!

LemonsAreBlue

One of the coolest new apps I've seen, the 14 day free trial gives you plenty of time to customize as needed on your store and they are very helpful if you need help with special customization. Try it!

Luma Sleep

The app does everything as advertised. The customer support is supperb and super responsive. Highly recommend this app if you want to add coupon codes to your cart and or drawer page.

Blade + Blue

The app works great and the team at Dcode offers lightning fast support and will setup everything for you if you want. They had the code box styled exactly how we wanted it within hours. We are excited to have this feature added to our store!

What About This

Fantastic app and service! Ashrit couldn't have been more helpful and I am extremely happy with how the app works :) Well worth installing. Very happy.

Previous 1 3 4