Dcode ‑ Discount codes in Cart

Allow customers to enter discount codes before checkout

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

fyss

Location Austria

Does not work so far. requested handmade design 2 times within the past 4 weeks - no answer so far.

Meloqdevices

Great app, it does what it says and im sure it will help to convert more. The support is great and helped me to install it so it looks good on the site!

PyroProducts

Absolutely a great app! They have already created for me twice a customized design for the shopping cart page. Definitely worth it and they are really great.

Lullalove UK

This app used to work fine, but as some others reviews here say, one day it just stopped working. All our active and advertised discount codes suddenly started appearing as "invalid" in the cart, despite working in checkout. Obviously it affected our conversion on that day and we had loads of customers contacting us. The app support is non-existent. Same as below - we had NO REPLY IN DAYS! Deleting the app now and going with an alternative.

March 17, 2022

I'm very sorry you had a bad experience. Unfortunately I can't find your support ticket in our system, but since you were not satisfied with our service, I would like to refund you your app charges. Please send me an email to support@flomllr.com. The issue you experienced with the app is now fixed and there are measures in place to prevent the app from failing in the future. If you're willing to give it another try, I'd be happy to personally assist you to make sure everything is working correctly.

Buttercloth

I had specific requirements regarding snippet placement.
App consultant helped me in that really quick!
Fast and helpful support! Recommend!

Zeitgeist Recycling Studio

Stopped Working a week ago... No reply from the support. Sadly, this needs to be uninstalled after a good run!

March 14, 2022

I'm sorry that you had a bad experience. The app stopped working for your store due to the phased rollout of the new Shopify Checkout. Our app is now compatible with the new Checkout version and and there are security measures in place to prevent the app from failing in case of an incompatible update in the future. I'm happy to personally assist you set up the app again if you're willing to give it another try and refund you the last three months of app fees.

Sleevoo

great app, great service, recommended for all shop owners it helps a lot for improve conversions , thanks again

March 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review!

Vapeslough

Amazing service and given me support much much more the expected, thanks Ashrit for you help, I will be looking forward working on future projects.

March 14, 2022

Thank you, looking forward to working with you in the future!

MonViso Water Store

Poor service. The app has stopped working for last 5 days and there is no reply from the support team. Eventually had to uninstall the app.

zahnco

The plug-in works perfectly. The support helped us in configuring the plug-in in our custom theme within a day! It was a perfect experience and we are happy to have the discount code in our cart slider.

March 14, 2022

Thanks a lot for your review!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22