Booster: Discounted Upsells

Booster: Discounted Upsells | Reviews

by Booster Apps

Upsells = More Sales. Top Rated. Discounted Upsells since 2016

Cosplo

very good app, has helped me upsell loads of products. this is my fav app to use right now becuase it is easy to use

SHOPERS4LIFE

Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it

gotoparadise

Not so user friendly. The order to set up the ad is not logical to me. I am missing the visualization of the result.

Cycling Simple

I've only just setup this app. But so far, it gets exactly what I need. Setup a upsell with a discount. I wish I could style the pop up though.

focovida

Perfect! I use it to achieve that customers who buy more than 5 items of all my products will get a discount. it works well

The Gift Bazaar

I am using the app to create bundles for a product. Easy to set up - Now working on cross sell. Stay tuned.

Genlitt

Works great! Simple setup. I just have to figure out how to multiple offers if the first one is declined.

Mellora Makeup

N'affiche pas le upsell, application inutile. Je ne la recommande pas. A l'époque c'était pas mal quand elle était gratuite

EN ACCIÓN

Solo falta probar los resultados en ventas y así medir el grado de satisfacción.
La app se maneja bien es agradable pero hace falta poder verla en el idioma el yo uso.

Carter Isaiah

So far so good! Its pretty easy to set up. We'll see if I actually get any sales from it. Stay tuned for an updated review