Booster: Discounted Upsells

More Upsells = More Sales. Discounted Upsells since 2016

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Oh My Deals

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 42 minutes

Good app! Tried different things out and I am still working on it. Reached out to the support team, but it takes 12-24 hours for a reply...

FutureLinks

Location Greece

Really simple and effective interface!
I would prefer 2-3 more options on the design of the pop-up window even on basic's plan trial!

Cosplo

very good app, has helped me upsell loads of products. this is my fav app to use right now becuase it is easy to use

SHOPERS4LIFE

Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it

gotoparadise

Location France

Not so user friendly. The order to set up the ad is not logical to me. I am missing the visualization of the result.

Cycling Simple

I've only just setup this app. But so far, it gets exactly what I need. Setup a upsell with a discount. I wish I could style the pop up though.

focovida

Location China

Perfect! I use it to achieve that customers who buy more than 5 items of all my products will get a discount. it works well

The Gift Bazaar

Location Australia

I am using the app to create bundles for a product. Easy to set up - Now working on cross sell. Stay tuned.

Genlitt

Works great! Simple setup. I just have to figure out how to multiple offers if the first one is declined.

Mellora Makeup

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 hours

N'affiche pas le upsell, application inutile. Je ne la recommande pas. A l'époque c'était pas mal quand elle était gratuite