Donate Source ‑ Donation

Donate Source ‑ Donation | Reviews

by Tech Dignity

Integrate a seamless donation source right in your store

House of Tres Jolie

I used this app to set up a donation page for my Breast Cancer Awareness campaign and it was just phenomenal. It is very user friendly and the staff was ready and willing to help with anything.

Zoefia Alexandria Collection

The app looks great and works well! They have awesome customer service! Thanks for helping with the set up!

Be Love Give Love

I was excited when I found this app. It was exactly what I needed to give the option for my supporters to give a donation at checkout. Customer service is great as well. They will help you get all set up if you run into any issues with understanding how it all works. Highly recommend.

Northwoofs

Good App integration and very fast and friendly customer support! We needed to change the appearance of the app on our product page and got help within some minutes!

C6.ca

Using this app to handle our customer donations. Friendly, helpful, and prompt customer service. Thanks you Donate Source!

September 2, 2021

Thank you so much for your review. You are also Friendly.

Sport Republic

I recommend this app - great customer service and amazing way to show my business mission of raising money for those in needs through my sales!

C Plus Ministries

Incredible customer service. Took care of the problem for me and very responsive. They logged in to my store and did all of the work.

Daffodil Day Appeal Victoria

I used this as an add on app for custom donations along side our store products. Great service and easy to use.

Cloud 1 for Phase 1

The support team was really helpful in getting it setup so that customers can enter a custom donation amount. There were a few hiccups and every time they responded quickly and solved the problem. Our page looks great!

BIG LOViE

App works great, installed easily! customer service is responsive and worked hard to help me make it look right.