PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS , 669 reviews

4.9
September 14, 2022

Amazing product helps our multi-million-dollar brand generate revenue. Andrew was awesome and set up everything for us very fast.

Blank Knights
Time spent using app: 23 days
September 13, 2022

This app helped us to increase our search in a very easy way!
Very good app! Aleksa was so helpful!

AVC Photo Store & School
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 13, 2022

We really love this app! It has made our search bar and finding products 10000 times better for our customers!

Rudy's Cigar Shop
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 12, 2022

Excellent app for search functionality. Its super fast and accurate. I am happy using it and highly recommend to give it a try.

CrazyNeon
Edited September 12, 2022

This is a good app, however I only gave a 1 star rating as this did not work 100% as an out the box solution. The app needed to be adjusted slightly in order to work perfectly with our store, and unfortunately the team at DooFinder are unable to offer any type of coding help and I was advised to get an external developer to help.
The app itself is great and has lots of features, however the price for these features in our opinion are very expensive compared to other solutions.
Overall this is a good solution if it works with your store straight away. Its a shame that the 2 minor issues we faced with the scrolling and mag glass could not have been resolved, otherwise we would have used this app for a long time.
Our recommendation would be to try before you buy.

Yoga Studio Store
Time spent using app: 4 months
September 11, 2022

Andrew was super helpful and easy to work with, he understood the aesthetic we needed for our site and executed the design as needed.

EPOKHE EYEWEAR
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 9, 2022

Daniel was extremely helpful, looking forward to increased performance of our website. Thanks very much.

Shomer-Tec
September 8, 2022

This app helps my visitors find what they want in 2 seconds and the customization I can send them to where I want. Juan Pablo ROCKS!!

BibBoards
Time spent using app: 28 days
September 8, 2022

I think our search has helped our customers find what they are looking for. Hopefully in the next couple of months we will see a difference.

shoprodeodrive
September 8, 2022

L’application Doofinder correspond à ce que je cherchai comme moteur de recherche pour mon site. Cela rend le site beaucoup plus intéressant et certains produits se trouvent maintenant plus facilement.
Merci à Valentin pour son temps et sa patience.

SHOP-PAINTBALL