PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 13, 2022

Amazing service, amazing product. Taushik Mandal helped me through everything I wanted to know. The software is already helping us. People are very visual and seeing our products in this fashion is an absolute must.

Synik Clothing
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 13, 2022

Andrew helped me out majorly in understanding how to use the app and made it seamless and painless. He also is available and eager to help me whenever i ned help creating banners and gaining a better grasp of the app. Its a really good app that shopify should recommend to all of its users. It really cleaned up my search bar, and product search making it easy for customers to find what they want.

Swimland
May 13, 2022

This app does exactly what you need it to. My representative Andrew guided me through the whole process from start to finish. He was very informative making sure i could utilize all fo the tools it had to offer and even helped me make a personalized plan to accomidate my budget. Im so glad i took his call and put this on my store it doubled our sales the week it was implemented and ive noticed it uptrend from there. Thank you Andrew so much.

Capture Integration
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 12, 2022

Love the search functionality, much more robust than the standard search on shopify. Makes finding products much easier for our customers.

Droppin HZ Car Audio
May 11, 2022

Just completed our first free month trial on this app. This app is very simple to use, has a lot of useful features to potentially help increase sales. My representative, Andrew has been very professional and friendly in guiding me through the apps features making it easy to understand. He was also able to work out a good subscription plan that works best for my company. Greatly appreciate his help, looking forward to continuing with the app and working with Andrew for any assistance if need be.

Dock Floats LTD
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 11, 2022

Andrew was so friendly and had incredible patience. He was so considerate and incredibly helpful . The product has already increased our sales and has made our website user friendly. We will be recommending this product to other small businesses.

ROSANNA LONSDALE
May 10, 2022

A very powerful and intuitive upgrade to the most critical part of an e-commerce website. Enjoyed the service that we received that walked us through the trial and helped us understand the analytics that the new search bar was capturing. Happy to be a new customer and looking forward to using this new tool to increase our conversion rate and our ability to get our customers to what they are looking for.

Oriental Art Supply
Time spent using app: 29 days
May 10, 2022

Really great search app. It does so much more than just provide a search for the customer. It also has a powerful analytics functionality. Although slightly complicated to learn, only because of the depth of function, the customer service is EXCELLENT. Our account rep Nick is easily reachable, in fact, he reaches out weekly until you don't need him anymore. I highly recommend Doofinder.

Poltex
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 10, 2022

Great app to determine what your customers are searching for and how to improve the return results on the backend. It has definitely boosted our sales and rep Alexandra S. has been extremely helpful. She is very thorough with her explanations on how to take advantage off all the features in the admin panel. Highly recommend!

Extreme Training Equipment
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 10, 2022

The smart search bar helped our conversion rate. Lots of great features. Rocco was extremely helpful.

Tooldom.com