PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 6, 2022

Nick was fantastic to work with. Setup was fast and easy and we started seeing results right away. We have a large inventory in our store so this app has been great.

The Foodocracy
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 4, 2022

buen servicio, apoyo y buen producto. recomendado. es mis primeros 30 dias probando y opte por la suscripcion mensual.

Borinquen Natural Online
May 4, 2022

Me ayudo Christian, ¡increíble su atención y ayuda!
Buenísima la aplicación tanto para clientes como para las vendedoras.

Blackburn
Chile
May 3, 2022

This search app is great. Really improved my site. Peter was awesome and spent time helping us see how it works.

CleanTech Maintenance, LLC
Time spent using app: 27 days
May 2, 2022

Nick was the best asset this company has, was very patient with me, knew his products and guided me to show me how effective it would be. Most importantly I believe that doofinder makes my company look so much more professional and I’m amazed what is being looked at

Hope Faith Miracles
April 29, 2022

Andrew is great I like the way the website look. I'm very happy to see whats this will bring to my website in the future, great customer service.

Lea Alboher
April 27, 2022

It has been great working with Andrew getting things set up to benefit our online store! He has been really patient, and great about getting back to me with answers to any of my questions. The free trial of the Doofinder App was super helpful to get an actual visual on what is happening with our site, and I am excited to see what the future holds for our online sales with this helpful tool.
5+ star rating for Andrew! =)

Ted Blocker Holsters
April 21, 2022

very nice app help my client find FAST products . support was extreme help full Kate spend time and did the ''extra mile'' to show me and find solution to all my questions. I high recement 1000% ************* :)

Bill's Exhausts LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 21, 2022

Absolutely improved our search result pages and the customizations are fantastic! especially recommended for Ecommerce websites

Travellty
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 19, 2022

Chris was amazing at helping me understand and implement this amazing app to help our website. We love it and highly recommend it

Finkelman's