PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Firehouse Pet Shop

I am loving this Search App and feel it is going to really grow my sales and make a more user friendly experience for my customer. Susmit More was wonderful to work with. He was polite and explained things clearly and easily so I wasn't lost. He patiently walked me through all the features and checked in often. So far so good- and I recommend! Thank you Susmit!

Made In Detroit

So useful and powerful! This really helps our customer's find our products with ease! Very helpful staff.

sidtelfers diy & timber

Very happy with the service and search engine & filters. great support from the team. it's worth it to pay for it. gives accurate result

The English Wine Collection

Very happy with the app, great search results and looks good. Good reporting functions and great staff.

Bruce Rossmeyer's Daytona Harley-Davidson

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just finished the 30-day trial period and having this app definitely helped boost sales. Just signed up for the service and look forward to seeing how well Doofinder helps out with sales.

Sounds Good Stereo Online

Works great, easy to set up and customer support is on point. Carlos suggested this search over another competitor we were using and glad we made the switch. Little more $$$, but customers enjoy the experience better, so more sales.

Tools4trade.co.uk

This app has worked really well for us! We are pleased with the front-end and the analytics that it provides us. Rick has been a great support in helping us throughout our journey with doofinder! Thanks guys!

We-Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

We decided to try this search engine as the result from a phone call from Chris and we are very glad we did. Compared to the stock search bar and a less expensive paid app that we tried, Doo Finder is significantly better. The speed of the results is the best part, they literally show up in milliseconds but also you can write in anything and it will give you results. On previous search engines if you used a word that wasn't in our listings instead of giving results based on the other words it would simply come up with the no result page. No even if you try to add random words you still get results based on the words that match your items. Its not the cheapest but like the old adage says "you get what you pay for" and that is definitely the case here.

Grip Support Store

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was skeptical and didn't want an extra payment, but I tried it out and changed my mind. This app works great because it helps the customers find what they need and more. Thank you

Nail Company Wholesale Supply, Inc

Makes searching easy for customers. Search requests max out fast so be ready to up your subscription.