4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website search functionality, making it more user-friendly and professional. It's praised for handling large inventories and delivering precise search results, even with typos. The app offers valuable data analytics, positively impacting conversion rates and sales. Features like banner ads for promotions and dynamic reranking are appreciated. It's easy to install with a responsive support team, suitable for both small and large stores, and known for its speed and ease of use.

August 23, 2022

DooFinder is a very helpful platform!! Matheus was great, very patient, funny and guided us through the entire application as well as followed up with us.

Ché by Chelsey
July 20, 2022

Superb app and easy to set up! Great support - Marc is a true asset too Doofinder and was available on the phone at all times!

Oates Bikes
August 12, 2022

The search bar is amazing! You can customize it any way you want. Nick, our customer representative, was amazing! He answered any question I had and is continuing to help me through the process of setting this up. He contacted me several times through the trial period and was helpful. Very helpful and very easy to work with!

The Perfect Pair
May 9, 2023

Excelente app para personalizar mi tienda y con muy buenas herramientas para generar más ventas. Y la atención de Yelko de lo mejor, muy profesional, siempre atento al proceso y nos explico con detalle todo lo necesario.

Fajasymas
Mexico
August 3, 2023

We don't normally buy Apps from tele sales calls BUT in this case I'm glad we did. Egor was excellent at leading us through the installation and trial period process. This App actually works well and resolved our search issues on a premium Shopify theme. Great tool at a reasonable cost effective price. It really is a great tool to have on a shopify store.

RABSDirect.com.au
5 months using the app
September 29, 2023

After a move to an entirely new online template for my website, I had an overwhelming amount of navigation programming to do. It kept getting pushed back due to other pressing priorities. Resulting in a significant decrease in online sales! It was at this time the Jorge from Doofinder reached out to discuss the benefits of the Doofinder app. The timing could not have been more serendipitous. I am typically a skeptic of all such calls. But Jorge was easy to talk to and there was no pressure and his product was exactly what I needed. He suggested I take advantage of the 30d trial. I did! In 2 weeks my online sales were noticeably up! There were multiple follow up calls and training sessions in these 30days. I am grateful and now I am a subscriber!! Thank you Jorge & Doofinder!

ALL ECO
About 1 month using the app
February 11, 2021

Chris was very helpful in setting up the search bar and we have already seen amazing results in the first month of using it. Highly recommended!

Black Barn Upholstery Supplies
December 13, 2021

This search bar/filter is a must for any site. Admittedly I was sceptical initially, but after a few days, I realised how much I needed this app. It's slick and professional with user-friendly back-office reporting. Don't hesitate, go for it.

Ives Footwear
December 2, 2020

App seems to work well and Luis very helpful setting it up. It hasn't had a massive impact on sales yet, but we have signed up to it to give it a proper chance.

BRM-SHOP.COM
October 2, 2023

Nice Fluid transition from our old service provider to DooFinder with help from our rep FRANE. Doofinder has a nice looking theme and easy to understand functionality. Redirection rules in DooFinder help our customers find what products they are looking for.

TSC Inc.