PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Instant & Rapid Search Bar. Advanced Smart Search & Categories

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rodeo Mart

Straight forward, very intuitive and beautiful design. I had the chance to work with Susmit who was excellent. He explained everything clearly and concisely. We've only begun using this app but the features and look are incredible. Excited to see what this can do for our brand.

Tracie's Boots and Buckles

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great. Really increased our sales. Customer service is superb! Finally found a search bar app that works.

Dermophisiologique USA

Great app. helps our customers find what they are looking for immediately. Highly recommended. Customer service is outstanding

Rescue Supply

Fantastic app, great price and stellar customer support. This app has definitely helped drive up my sales numbers.

Haute Shore

Time spent using app About 1 month

Christian made this set up super easy and fast. My store really needed this upgraded search more than I knew. I immediately saw increased sales after doing the free trial- don't hesitate for a moment to get this app!

AJ's Studio & Camera Supplies

Doofinder is easy to set up on Shopify and the results seem pretty impressive so far. Alistair has been brilliant from the start and has helped us at every step of the journey. This app far exceeded our old crappy search feature by a long way. A very happy customer.

Mojo Sportswear Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app was very easy to setup and begin using. Great customer service, many different plans to choose from and a month long free trial that will show you how much this app does for your store before you even purchase it!

BC Racing Coilovers

This is by far the best app for searching. I use it on all my sites. Kiran offers great customer service as well!

PERFUME STUDIO

Time spent using app About 1 year

We tried this search app for a month and got amazing results. Easy to install and use, with great support from developer. A must have to boost your sales. Highly recommend!

Planika UK

Lennon was great to deal with from start to end. Got us up and running super quickly and the results have been great.