PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 25, 2021

Actually pretty intuitive and WAY better at finding products than the natice search.
We've got a big catalogue of similar items so really good for us. I would recommend! Kieran the sales guy was very help and supportive too.

Timepieces International
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 25, 2021

Incredible product. Its speed and customization has no possible comparation with other search engines. I highly recommend it.

Iguana Sell AU
Spain
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 24, 2021

Susmit was very helpful in implementing Doofinder. We believe this app will be extremely helpful in increasing sales. We like the ability for initiating special sales and banners. The enhanced search capability will improve customer searches. Thank you for your assistance!

The Paddock Inc.
Time spent using app: 8 months
February 22, 2021

This app has helped increase my sales. I received 16 orders during the trial period as a result of a better search feed. The alternate product suggestions also helped to boost sales. Imanol is kind and courteous. When he first called I thought it was another telemarketer trying to sell me something. I was a little dismissive at first but then I listened to him explain the product. I logged in to the dashboard and he showed me how it works. He also reviewed the results with me at the end of the trial period to ensure I understand the benefits. I’m glad I took the time to try this app

PureLove LLC
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 22, 2021

Struggled for a search bar app which was accurate, didn't hold up much hope on this one but were pleasantly surprised. The stats are there for us to see. The support provided was excellent, fingers crossed it continues

LK Auto Factors
Ireland
February 19, 2021

The Doofinder app is a game-changer to dial in search results for your visitors. Follow-up and support from Alistair has been nothing short of exceptional. Highly recommended!

Audio Art Cable USA
February 19, 2021

Definitely increased traffic to website - most helpful - gentleman on the phone was very helpful - recommended

All Stitched Up Faversham
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 19, 2021

Doofinder has been very good for us, we are very positive that our business will continue to increase!

J&B Menswear Ltd, Norwich
Edited February 18, 2021

Doofinder is a great tool for our e-commerce website, it's so much better than our standard search bar. Very simple to use and easy to set up, we also find the statistics very useful. We have also seen great results from our customers using the search bar! Thank you to Imanol who has guided us through it all.

BeautyTables
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 18, 2021

The search bar and filters through this app have helped provide a seamless search experience for customers visiting my site and have also helped improve conversion rates. Luis and Sam were of great help through the entire trial period and post that as well. Easy to use. Highly recommended app for those who are struggling with their filters and search bars :)

Status Quo