4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing website search functionality, making it more user-friendly and professional. It's praised for handling large inventories and delivering precise search results, even with typos. The app offers valuable data analytics, positively impacting conversion rates and sales. Features like banner ads for promotions and dynamic reranking are appreciated. It's easy to install with a responsive support team, suitable for both small and large stores, and known for its speed and ease of use.

Edited February 18, 2021

Doofinder is a great tool for our e-commerce website, it's so much better than our standard search bar. Very simple to use and easy to set up, we also find the statistics very useful. We have also seen great results from our customers using the search bar! Thank you to Imanol who has guided us through it all.

BeautyTables
November 29, 2022

Amazing app and great customer service, they will guide you through every step and answer any question!

CoCo Island Mart
February 7, 2023

Nicholas was the individual who helped me. He answered all of my questions and was highly knowledgeable and friendly. The app's features are great and have helped me create a beautiful search bar with some added features. Highly recommend Doofinder

Aria Apparels | Trendy Women's Apparel
October 8, 2020

Can't recommend this app highly enough. Susmit and the team go above and beyond to get it working exactly as you want. It's such a huge improvement over the standard shopify search system. Worth every penny.

HealthPharm
December 12, 2022

This is the first app that has a combination of a great product along with amazing customer support. Jennace was absolutely exceptional with their support, explanation and with setting up Doofinder on our website. I've gone from not using a search bar to gathering up all the benefits that Doofinder Search Bar & Filters has to offer. This is just the beginning, and I'm excited to have Doofinder supporting the success of Ukrainian EggCessories. Thanks again for your top notch support.

Ukrainian EggCessories
September 11, 2022

Andrew was super helpful and easy to work with, he understood the aesthetic we needed for our site and executed the design as needed.

EPOKHE EYEWEAR
May 21, 2021

I used this app to help my customers find my products quickly. It works great, gives very helpful statistical data, and the customer service I received from Alistair has been excellent!

George Kirby Jr. Paint Company
May 18, 2022

Thank you Alexandra, this is a fantastic tool and you were very helpful and patient in setting us up. I cant wait to get stuck into the features :)

Aquapet
January 24, 2023

I want to thank Egor for all his help in make me see what this app can do for my online store. I look forward to the continued support of this app in improving online sales.

Foto Shop. Gallery
April 3, 2023

I thought I didn't need the app and declined to use it for months, but Nicole helped me set it up with a trial. She is so sweet and was so patient with me, that girl deserves a raise. It's got awesome features but they vary depending on the plan. My favorite part is being able to see what people are searching for, and using the synonyms I can help my customers find what they're looking for or add that item to my site. Thank you so much for your patience and help Nicole!

Ralphs Cigars