PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

PRODUCT SEARCH BAR & FILTERS

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

It's a great idea and I'm sure it is beneficial for a lot of businesses, but it has not provided much benefit to our business. Our online store doesn't generate a lot of sales - we do more business synced to eBay and Reverb. When we first got started, our rep, Matheus, was very helpful and reviewed the dashboard and all of the options available. I did work on some things to improve the search for our store in the dashboard. The search feature is nice with the extra filters, but it hasn't led to an increase in sales and our website's theme already has a search bar built in - at no extra cost to us. So we feel like it wasn't worth the expense and uninstalled it this morning.

PC Sound Inc
Time spent using app: 5 months
November 15, 2022

En general esta bien la app, pero cuando hay cambios de precios tarda en actualizar, eso puede provocar que el cliente desconfie de la página y precios.

Michel Domit
Mexico
Time spent using app: 21 days
November 1, 2022

Lauren was great - helped me set everything up with ease. Excited to see the benefits of the app as it gets used over the next few months.

Sadie's Shop
Time spent using app: 29 days
September 21, 2022

I like the way this program looks on my website. Thank you Andrew for your help and continued support.

Imagination Station
September 8, 2022

I think our search has helped our customers find what they are looking for. Hopefully in the next couple of months we will see a difference.

shoprodeodrive
June 28, 2022

Aonghus has been very pleasant and persistent. He took the time to introduce Doofinder to me, walking me through the processes of adding the app, customizing the app, and optimally utilizing the app. We are just getting started, so I will be excited to continue to analyze the data and see its full benefits. Upon starting our plan, I did discover a small flaw, and luckily Aonghus had called me to check on how the process was going, and sent the issue to a support team and assured he would follow up. His customer service is one of the reasons I am giving Doofinder a go!

Frances Jaye
June 23, 2022

Very happy with the service I have received from Shaun Kirby, learned a lot about this service and he made it very easy to understand

Prince Menswear Watford
November 5, 2021

Really amazing service, we are getting conversions through by installing it and hoping this will increase as time goes on. I would recommend this product, but I do think it is expensive hence 4 stars

SVP Jewellery
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited October 5, 2021

EDIT4: German speaking support is very good, very happy with them. The whole set up took a little, but I believe tonight we can finish the implementation!
EDIT5: I have removed doofinder, since I need to have the order of products identical to the order of the items in the store, plus it should not use the item descriptions, only the tags.

bentelinn home
Germany
Time spent using app: 28 days
Doofinder replied September 13, 2021

We are very sorry that the initial configuration and setup was not as smooth as it should have been. Sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We think all is fixed now, but in case we have overlooked anything, or you have any further concerns or doubts, please do contact us. We are here to help.

August 3, 2021

We liked the way the Doo Finder app works for mobile searches. It is better than our current mobile search. We are still deciding if the PC based search is better than the Shopify search. We signed up for the monthly plan.

Pro UTV Parts