BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

PlushyBuddyco

I love using this app usually but this time around dit is not working on my store. even after properly installing it.

Auto Treasure Outlet

three stars! not to shabby of an app. would recommended to other shopify users. fast and simple to use

SyossWigs

I tried this application, but the currency of my website has not changed, can you give me some suggestions for solutions

TAN Shop

Great app!! easy to use and they have a free plan which is the best thing of all!! even the paid subscriptions are worth the money.

Ropa Revolver

La aplicación es fácil de usar desde su instalación a configuración. Pero hay un problema y es que en la página de carrito no me muestra el precio convertido, elija la moneda que haya elegido, siempre me muestra (en carrito) la moneda primaria.

WeiFitX

Hello, I really like the idea of this app, and it's doing great so far, but the only thing i'm not happy is with is that i'm not able to change the format...example: ${{amount}} USD, I would like to remove the '$' sign, same with other currency, but it's not working.

ProCleanseSkin

Great, App. Could use a little more of an automated integration though. I have been trying to set it up for 2 days now.

garment steamer co

hbbb bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Swift Skin Therapy

This app is good but I found one way better. If you just want a simple way to change the currency and that's it then this app is for you. I found an app that will change the currency on the product based on their location.

Fitnessr

Im just starting to use the app and everything seems to be working well so far, but when I go onto my website the currency converter option is covered by the shopify black circle.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17