BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

CAPRI LIFESTYLE READY MADE GARMENTS TRADING L.L.C

I have sent the message to resolve the conflict of currencies at least 4 times. price 123.00 is showing 1.23. I hope the team can at least see this review and can be fixed soon.

Classic made

Am new to shopify pray this currency converter help also hope i make more sells with your help on the go

House 4 Pets

I have used this app and so far so good. Will definitely come back and review more when I have used it longer and experienced it Abit longer. Keep it up.

SorcererPet

I have to review the app before I can use it, strange.asdadasdsadsadsadasdsadsadsadsadadsdasddasdasdasd

jimjamstore

fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chio Bandits

Not the easiest to set up. I kept testing with my website but the currencies don't change at all! I hope I can get help soon.

eLuxe

I downloaded the app and its appearing in the sit but it's not working, what's wrong with it ?

OhanaMind

Me gusta porque creo que sera una muy buena experiencia para mi y sera mas fácil para los clientes que compren productos.

selfii

Takes too much time for the currency to show up on my site. Overrall it is still a great currency converter.

ONLY WOMANS

Use esta aplicacion para vender en una tienda online que tuve y ayudaba a los clientes a que se familiarizaran con la moneda.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15