BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

ShopManus

Pretty good. Very easy to set up. easy instructions. very user friendly. im a begginer at this stuff. it worked good for me

COCOTOM

realmente no consigo como configurar la aplicación para mi tienda, estoy empezando y realmente cualquier ayuda seria de gran importancia , gracias.

FITLEGSS

Hi team, It head back to main currency automatically when I change the color or size in my product page. So it really make my web site unprofessional.

JustAmbers

The app is pretty easy and simple to install. The changes to currency are imminent. The UI is quite helpful as well

JR era

I've been using it all the time, and it's not bad. Very good, very good. The deduction is timely, the currency conversion is not timely, and it is useless to set it.

travelpainter.art

DANGER! After removing the app it is NOT REMOVED from my site and I cannot install another app (with a normal design and opportunity to remove flag icons). I updated review to 3 stars due to the quick reply from support with the instructions. I think this instruction must be inside the app though.

By Lilja

im hoping it works but i havent tried it for long. my current one is very bad and changes the prices to millions

The Pawfect Style

Its easy to use, thanks BEST! Its simple and of course the FREE plan is really helpful for new business like us!

Slimoz

a nice product, although would have been more awesome if currency auto switch was give for free plan too

copiaOptima

im giving it a try now , and first look looks good ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18