BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

t-berryl

Location Hong Kong SAR

The way he uses it is very simple, people can understand it at a glance, and what is even more surprising is that he provides more than 100 currency methods, I like it very much, it is really great!So cool!

Shirrell Nicole

This app has helped me a lot. Takes a little time to set everything up. I highly recommend trying this app out!

Contre Allée

COOL APP VEERY PRACTICAL AND USEFUL FOR CURRENCY CONVERSION
COOL APP VEERY PRACTICAL AND USEFUL FOR CURRENCY CONVERSION

Bold In Black - Wear Black

Location Philippines

This app is extremely useful. The one thing I didn't like about the layered theme was that the social media icons were getting blocked from scrolling down to the footer in desktop view; otherwise, it's the best app.

BERA - Culturing Happiness

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries

Mawacenter

Excellent converter, i like this app to convert in order to make customer easy to see the prices in their local currency.

Auske&Co.

I am excited to try this app!! I haven't yet but everything looks super helpful and promising. This whole store thing is very new to me and I am self taught

MUSCULO

good it is working for my new website goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Falash Express

i just got started using this app and i think its really cool ,it converts my store prices with so much ease and im loving it already.

Eco Africa Digital

This was the easiest thing to install and activate. I was about to start recreating products and trying to make them a different currency. With a few clicks my products automatically changes between 5 currencies.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 84 85