BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Eternity Plus

I had a quick response to my email query. The response looked like an automated response, but with the name of a real person just directing me to check the FAQ, but without responding to my specific query.

I could not find an answer to my query in FAQ which has just 3 basic tips, but without any instructions as to why it is done.

Not very happy with the Website grizzlyapps.com
either. It takes me back to shopify app link without any option to a enhanced FAQ Database. .

I am wondering if it is because of free nature of App. I am not inclined to order the PRO version due to support issue.

Also the link http://home.grizzlyapps.com/ had the following error message:

"This site can’t be reached

home.grizzlyapps.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
RELOAD"

Regards,
Daniel
Chandran5768@outlook.com

Cleaverthings

changed all my prices into wrong setup.

Kbe Anglers Hub

Well it doesn't work unless you upgrade. If you don't you have to accept that the price will be displayed in a funny way, it will contain the currency code and symbol, and cannot choose to display one of them. So it will look like this: CAD$ 100 Canadian Dollars!

Marco Ta Moko

Terrible. It created a glitch on our website so had to delete.

Tilakshop

Unfortunately it's not displaying teh currency amount correctly. AUD is more like USD!

The Trade Hut

the free version dosint work it dos not convert the currency for free version

Mtivation

Best ? well he is the best laggy slowly app i've ever seen ! Flags doesn't appear and it takes me 2-3 times that i need to refresh the page before putting the app to on or off. Don't understand why it has so many good reviews..

Ubays

This app is not converting japanese yen correctly.

Fashion 4 Fashionist

I sent several message the currency converter is not working properly
if I browse from page to a page and the currency is AED or QR it goes back to USD
To set back to AED or QR i have to set back first to USD , then set it back to AED or QR
however if you browse any other link it shall go back to USD
I choosed automatically to set the currency based on the country option but it is not workking I am in Dubai and if I open the site the currency shown is USD not AED !!!
can someone reply please this is my third message

Regards
Ayman

123 Underwear Com

Is not working , i followed all steps !