BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Lovethevictory

Still reviewing it. Will submit a detailed review after few days

Omgkittycat

Unfortunate that your installation steps are from an old version of shopify. Useless unless I know how to change things.

S T E E

Not working jet - but looks good...

Artyushi

Looking for something like this, But you must convert the currency not just put the currency ISO code after the price.

Superheroism

Great so far! Wish there was a way of testing to know it's actually working in other countries!

M Merchendise

not that user friendly app. need someone has a background or computer specialist

Abc Fashion 5

The free version of the app is average, but they don't disclose pricing information until after you install the app.

Sansen

very helpful for my store. and I hope you will having improvement

Buy A Dream

Good app, very easy to setup and use!

Kayjaystudio

2 things:

1. I would like the funds in the cart to remain the same as the currency customers have chosen to view with and then have a note/reminder saying it will be charged in USD ....for example showing both 313.00 USD CAD 370.50 in the cart. It confused my customer who placed an order. She thought there was something wrong something once she got to the cart.

2. I wanted to choose approx 35 to 40 different currencies in the app and then when I went to set up my calculated shipping within Shopify the descriptions of the currencies are very different. There is no easy way to do this and I gave up. The currency converter app should copy Shopify settings to make it easier or it would be wonderful if what you chose in your shipping settings could stream directly to your currencies in the converter app..