BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Buy A Dream

Good app, very easy to setup and use!

Kayjaystudio

2 things:

1. I would like the funds in the cart to remain the same as the currency customers have chosen to view with and then have a note/reminder saying it will be charged in USD ....for example showing both 313.00 USD CAD 370.50 in the cart. It confused my customer who placed an order. She thought there was something wrong something once she got to the cart.

2. I wanted to choose approx 35 to 40 different currencies in the app and then when I went to set up my calculated shipping within Shopify the descriptions of the currencies are very different. There is no easy way to do this and I gave up. The currency converter app should copy Shopify settings to make it easier or it would be wonderful if what you chose in your shipping settings could stream directly to your currencies in the converter app..

Boblbox Com

Worked OK for a while then stopped. Tried reinstalling it but still broken. Scratching my head now!

Creatif Industrie

thanks for the free app to help my international clients easily buy from the online store at shopify!

Noacne

I just install this app, I will see

Lidas Corner

It is not working from mobile phone browsers. Do you not support that?

Millennium Ms

Will see how it looks. Hope it will look nice.

Geturstuffhere

I will review better once I have actually used it...Thanks

Kantouri

مممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممممم

Shop N Powered

Have not used the app yet. So far seems great. Thank you for the free option. Really a big help since just starting out!