BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Bold In Black - Wear Black

Location Philippines

This app is extremely useful. The one thing I didn't like about the layered theme was that the social media icons were getting blocked from scrolling down to the footer in desktop view; otherwise, it's the best app.

BERA - Culturing Happiness

Time spent using app 12 minutes

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries

Mawacenter

Location Qatar

Excellent converter, i like this app to convert in order to make customer easy to see the prices in their local currency.

Auske&Co.

Time spent using app 9 minutes

I am excited to try this app!! I haven't yet but everything looks super helpful and promising. This whole store thing is very new to me and I am self taught

MUSCULO

Location Thailand
Time spent using app 7 minutes

good it is working for my new website goodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Falash Express

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 2 months

i just got started using this app and i think its really cool ,it converts my store prices with so much ease and im loving it already.

Eco Africa Digital

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 12 minutes

This was the easiest thing to install and activate. I was about to start recreating products and trying to make them a different currency. With a few clicks my products automatically changes between 5 currencies.

NEEFOR

Location France

c'est cool et très utile, je ne dois pas faire grand chose car vous avez fait le plus dur et en plus c'est gratuit à vie. Thanks

Nunu Nona Hair

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 16 minutes

If it was not for the pictures an instructions to install the app, I would've suffered haha. Thank you

PHOENXS

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've installed this app to convert currency if purchases occurred in other countries. So far, I haven't heard any complaints. I will know more now that I've changed up my store.