BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
Edited December 9, 2022

perfect app it help me alot of doing my neche store business shopify very usefule thanks to the maker......

ANIME HOME
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 14 days
November 29, 2022

I used this app to grow my small business for helping us with the currency change it helped us to commuincate with costumers

Kitchplies
Israel
Time spent using app: About 2 months
November 21, 2022

App molto utile e intuitiva.
il metodo della guida per la conversione e spiegato molto bene e facile da capire

0h-light
Spain
November 21, 2022

0srtjtrjrutsus6yiwjysr6j56wiiiiii6i4w6i6w55Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants deciProvide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
de whether to use this app.
Review bodyProvide Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Milchev Store
Bulgaria
November 17, 2022

This app works great but I wish you could more currencies with the Free plan but I'm still Grateful that this is Free, Great App overall

RandomFinds
Time spent using app: 13 days
October 30, 2022

Very beginner friendly app helped me set up my first store . Keep up the good work guys you have helped me a lot

IvaStan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 29, 2022

the app is great but there is one issue facing with my clients whom in morocco the price is a pear wrong so i need to fix this issue from ur side plz

elegancyzone
Kuwait
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 21, 2022

Its an easy and excellent app for understanding the prices in local currencies. After installing this app, My conversion rate increased, amazing!!!

homedoc50
Pakistan
October 16, 2022

Affordable app with understandable instructions.
We appreciate this alternative for it has helped us as a starting e-commerce shop.

Super Minus
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
October 16, 2022

I haven't tried the app yet but i've heard some good things about it. However it may be, it's free so I'm satisfied with that

Daller