BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Shay's Counter

The Best Currency Converter adds a great look to my store. I haven't had any customers use it yet, but it was very easy to install and appears to be very user friendly.

Grazia Papilio

I absolutely love the app it works perfect and the support is wonderful. For me the best app for currency conversion in the app store.

JC Eco

Looks good for now i would need to try it for some time so i can judge it!
tho it has 160 currencies which us a lot

Furline

The technical support team is superb! Appreciate them a lot, thank you very much! Highly recommend this app. It does everything that we required.

GrowwMore

This is a great app, helped me in its own way. Glad, thankyou! Hoping now it shows me positive results for my store.

Padelutstyr

Very happy about their swift service. Helping me integrate the solution made it very easy. The converter made my page more international and I can highly recommend this app - company!

L'écharpe

I used this application to help me showing various currencies in various destenations, easy to install, great support, like the theme, freindly tools and themes

Therebeshop

the services are good. I have use this app for 1 year, so far so good. Hope you can add more feature in the future

instamakeupshop

yay omg wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwgfhhhfhffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

gentlemanmale

great app for getting other currency users to shop at my Shopify store and getting the products that they need and want for their family's'