BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Theherbcafe

Awesome app. Integrated very easily and looks seamless

Serene Professional Skin Care

It is one thing to offer a quality product but its a whole other level of product development when you offer cutting edge customer service. I bought the app and within minutes I had an email asking me if I wanted it set up for me. On top of that, when I said yes it was done within 24 hours. I did nothing and did not have to worry for a second about what to do or if it would work. It was like I had my own in house development team. Great job and thank you for the support!

I have two two stores and use this app on both. Its easy and professional and the customer service as noted is perfect. Thank you.

Bocamfi

The app is working perfectly. and there is an immediate and professional support. I really like it.

Slingeminstead

Very useful, the free version is more than enough for me, I'm glad I found it, would definitely recommend!

Keylink Solutions

This is a great add on for your store and it's free for up to 5 currencies including bit coin which is awesome!

Paul
www.freshvaper.com

Cibr Business

Don't have a good feature it doesn't shown in my website...

Kufnees

app is good,i suggest all store owner must have this app

Trendysix

Awesome app.. converts currency

Zoulu

This app is a lifesaver!! Their customer service has been beyond helpful, got back to me within 30 minutes. Thank you so much guys!!

Hoppy Shoppy

its fine and workig fast ...overall best app
www.hoppyshoppy.com