BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

OpticBlue

I use this app to manage my currencies. I really love how easy and simple it is to use, set up, and navigate!

GloomiiSkin Co

Very easy to use. Separates a normal store from an amazing store. It is extremely easy to set up with the instructions provided. Highly recommended.

Bodyjene

Best App for Currency Conversion, we can choose up to 5 currencies for free which is a great thing.

thebeautyshedco

I added this app so I could sell products worldwide - without it, I wouldn't be able to. Thank you for this app! It's easy to use so far.

BOOMER

love this app so easy to use and customer support very helpful with every minor issue and really understanding.

BlissLamps

Used it for my store, first day, so far so good, auto convert seems working fine. Thank you

Properdecent

Walkthrough on set up is easy to use and great end product.
Easy to manipulate currency switcher and smart design

Genuine Authentic Brand

It's good that there's a company like this offering free 5 big different currency in the world. Excellent!

Fashion Lou

Clear instructions. Free plan. Clear instructions. Free plan. Clear instructions. Free plan. Clear instructions. Free plan

Shutterbug Shop

This app integrated instantly with my Shopify store and works perfectly, and was very easy to install ...well recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 708 709