BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Humidifire and Co.

Location Australia

i have not really used this app yet toits full potential but i belive when i start using it to the full pottential it will be marvelous.

FloofyPaw

I was nervous about selling globally since I knew nothing about currency conversion. Best Currency Converter made it as easy as a few clicks to set up my store for international business. I don't know what I would do without them.

Byte Crystal Wholesale

Location China

cool app, i can add the currency according to my custermer requirement
cool app, i can add the currency according to my custermer requirement

writeeshop

Location Germany

good Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Cherr

Location Thailand

LOVE LOVE LOVE this app. Very helpful my business in Thailand. Hope to be elite customer soon. Thx!!

thedufflebagshop

Location Australia

Works perfectly never had a problem thanks for making a free version will definitely consider the paid version once i get good revenue thanks again

The Dove Diamonds

Easy setup and a great service to help expand your brand into new markets enabling you to pool from the largest number of customers

Artronauts

I can't even uninstall the app and I see a pop up everytime I open my website. It's disturbing. I need a help about it.

Ear Doc

Great app helps a lot also boosts conversion rate. thank you for your help I've tried other apps and they don't seem to help as much

Take It Global Sdn Bhd (873326-P)

Location Malaysia

Used it for the past few years where we have been using Shopify for free. And works efficiently in the background.