BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

THE YOSEMITE

I really like this one. This app is amazing one because it really helped me to organize currencies in my store!

S&A Store PH

Great app! It has made it easy for customers around the world to quickly see prices in their local currency.

Body Thermometers

Real Woman Fit Wear

Amazing, thank you!!!

I already using in my store. It’s gonna help a lot.

Keep with this app amazing

CNVZ

I use this app to help me convert currency. Very pleased with the easy setup and how it works on my page.

babyments

Hello team,
I've heard good things from this app however my currencies are not converting accurately.

Meghvi

Nice app designed for absolutely free. Easy to use while doing business in multiple countries. Thank you

Jōnetsu

I started it today and im hoping for a good result though for first time using it its user friendly.

Triple Charlie Outlet

The setup to convert from one currency to another is user friendly. It would be easier for potential customer to gauge the prices in their local currency.

Shopfeely

I am afraid this apps doesn't work for me. The current currency remains unchanged when a different country's currency is being selected