BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Norve Fashion

I LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH IT HELPS ME SO MUCH WITH MY WEBSITE IT IS WORTH TRYING YOU WILL FIND GOOD RESULTS

Infusion Home Interiors

I have used BEST currency converter for almost 6 months now. I can only give thumbs up all the way! I am incredibly happy with how the app has and is performing. Since I am selling to an international market it is very important that currencies appear as they should and BEST really delivers. I absolutely recommend, that if you're in the market for currency converters, then you need look no further.

BetterPrice

is very useful I used it one time ago and now I'm back to use it.. just really nice, got better conversion cuz the customer automatically sees the price.

30DAYSKETO

I have always used this app and it is amazing one! I highly recommend them! I decided to write my review now simply because my store was paused for more than 3 months and I got charged without using the app. I have contacted the support and all my money was refunded! Once again it is super cool app! I wish them good luck and as soon as I am back I will use them again!

GS4L

Well I am currently at the install process but I have been asked to leave a review. I guess as far as the process goes it is not a problem and is simple to complete. I haven't used the app at all thus far so I will let you know more as soon as I know more.

Pulp Wine

Easy to use, and it works. I had a question about the service, and they responded quickly and answered it efficiently. Highly recommend.

Itaoky

It is very uesful for us to sell products in different country.thanks good products !!!good products

SUPAREE

it is great!nThis app aready become my business freands。It's easy to use and help convert currencies

Pump'd Gym Wear

I used this app to help me with currency converting for my customers and its fairly simple to use!!!

The Cosmetic Tattoo Company

Love this product, amazing that you can start with the free plan until you build more customers and then move to the paid plan which is very affordable