BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

360-Visionn

i used too app for my store and i notice a big change instantly
i used too app for my store and i notice a big change instantly

EllBury

great for every ecommerce business and should use you do business at different country spectrum. enjoy the app

WhiteLabShop

Don't install. you cant remove the ugly floating currency animation that slows down site without paying the 9$ a month

Royale Edition

GOOD APP
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

breenies

great job, I really enjoyed this app. made my life a lot easier! The coding is outdated to an older version of Shopify, but still ain't a problem!

BLKbydsign

Really easy to use and set up in store!!! Great you can customize parts to fit the design of your store!

Fashion MSC

It is easy and straight forward to set it up and looks very nice on the store as well. Thank you very much!

Aliriga

The first time I tried to use it, I feel that it should work very well. After a period of time, I will continue to write about my objective feelings.

arpaonlinestore

One of my favourite apps to convert the currency. I recommend this to everyone out there looking for an app to convert currency.

xfactorpetproducts

This is a good app. easy to install with no worry and a lot of work. I recommend other people to use it.