BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter | Reviews

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Online Empiree

Great App love to working with app. its so simple to use and make customer to take quick decision by converting the prices

Moonbeam Healing Inc.

Good app for currency converting. I installed based on the reviews and wasn't disappointed. Thank you! :)

selphlove

I have the free app and it has worked very well for me so far. I have another store where I use this app and is now adding it to my second store.

mobrut

I like this app. Very helpful and easy to use. It would be nice if it could automatically switch between the currencies when visitors change the language.

thefprshop

This app does not work. I connected to USA server via VPN, It picks up that I am in the USA but prices are still displayed in AUD and check out is in AUD.

Pet Love fashion merch

I try other converter and I have problems, but now everything works with my theme. You are best guys

Seagroo

I just installed this app, hope it may grow my business. I don't know it will work or not, I will test it later

The perfecthing4u

I used this app, and it helps to my clients to calculate the prices in an easier way. Thaks you so much!

Bijoutierr Jewelry

The App is great and wonderful to use. I love the User Experience that is so so friendly and wonderful
Thanks to the developer!

Blackhillson

The application is not difficult to work with, but I would advise developers to slightly improve the design of the volute switcher theme (for example, add currency icons to the themes.) Thank you