4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and offline mode. It supports over 160 currencies and offers customization to match store branding. Many praise its accuracy, efficiency, and enhancement of store app functionality. It's seen as an essential tool for boosting international sales and expanding global reach. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness. It's free, easy to set up, and integrates smoothly with the store app.

March 8, 2024

this App is not working with my Store yet.

All Siblings Store
Kuwait
6 days using the app
March 30, 2024

I really loved the app for my dropshipping store.

AstroGlobe
17 days using the app
January 24, 2024

Amazing, wish they had a BEST Language converter too

VivaLove
3 months using the app
December 28, 2023

Bro What a good app and we can use it for free I suggest that everyone should use this app

Lashes For You
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
January 25, 2024

I am in the free plan "5 currencies" why I can't switch between them?
or it will switch automatically by the buyer's location?

Hero's Baby
Egypt
4 months using the app
February 14, 2024

Best app out there I need help coding this app in my store

Toshi’s Trendy treasures
6 days using the app
March 2, 2024

My currency converter is not working on my site.

Finds Luxe LLC
5 months using the app
December 17, 2023

GDPR
In order for your website to be GDPR compliant when using our app, you must add (copy/paste) the following terms to your website's Privacy Policy:
"By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency."

ATTENTION. Please be aware that using our app or just adding the above text to your Privacy Policy, will not automatically make your store GDPR compliant. You will need to make sure at your end that your company is GDPR compliant under all aspects. If you need further consulting in regards to what you need to do to make sure your business is meeting the GDPR rules as well, Shopify has some really good guides.

Testing the app
After you've setup your currency converter, please check that the prices convert properly, on the following pages:
Check the product prices from a Collection page
Check the prices from a Product page
Add a product to the cart and check the prices from the Cart page

If you spot any issues with your prices, please disable the app and contact us. We will resolve any issues right away.

HEATWEAR
Sweden
3 days using the app
Edited January 22, 2024

OK, I love it!! So much easier than trying to do it all myself! Love it!

Shawn's Online General Store
16 days using the app
Edited March 18, 2024

Set-up is now complete, and the conversion process is up and running smoothly. I am truly grateful for the prompt assistance provided and the speed at which they responded to my queries.

DinhoSoft