BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Evoke Mugs

I've used this app on a few stores and it works a treat to convert buyers! Definitely recommend this app!

uneBelleCo

Awesome, this app is very clear and complete even with the free plan, excellent work and keep it up.

Razan

I just installed it. It seems to be doing the job. I just installed it. It seems to be doing the job.

House 4 Pets

I have used this app and so far so good. Will definitely come back and review more when I have used it longer and experienced it Abit longer. Keep it up.

studio-masks

I use this app to help me do the currency converter. I find out that it is much easy with this. which help me able to convert my sales:)

YouCanGetGifts Store

It is a very useful application for online stores, that sell around the world as it will help your customers pay in their own currency, which will increase sales.

Click Store Milano

Ho installato questa app e funziona benissimo. Inoltre, per qualsiasi chiarimento, problema o dubbio, il supporto è veramente fantastico, velocissimo nel soddisfare le esigenze. Consiglio questa app.

The Present Label

Great App. Don't know how to select main currency as what is shown first under currency selector. For example, my main currency is CAD, but when i open my page, the flag is USA.

JEWELLERY 4C'S مجوهرات

Great App and Very Helpful as it says Best Currency Converter ( TRUE )...............

Golden King Bird

Oh my god, I have never seen this feature. it is so cool. I want to thank you for this team for making this app and giving this for free.