BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

IMISSME

Location China

thanks, need to try it and see how it works. I hope it will work and the support will be as fas as possible

Dragoyle LLC

Excellent app and is Just what I needed to optimize my store with a good currency converter. Thank you.

Bold In Black - Wear Black

Location Philippines

This app is extremely useful. The one thing I didn't like about the layered theme was that the social media icons were getting blocked from scrolling down to the footer in desktop view; otherwise, it's the best app.

relaxacor

i need firstly to look how it showen.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pelvet

This app seems great so far and I love that they give you a 30-day trial! I'm pretty sure that this helps with my conversion rate!

flicey

what a bargain - works great even on the free version! It really helps me target international audiences!

Dragonfly

The app works quite well. It could definitely be faster. The support responds slowly. Today, the app doesn't work at all, just disappeared from the website.

SilkSkein

So easy to use! Setup was a breeze and it doesn't take long for this app to be able to do the currency conversion. Recommended!

Muglans

I used this app and really help me to show currency code. That's all I wanted for my store. It has more features as well but i have not used it yet as i am happy with this setting.

NvRift

I used this app to help get sales International it is a great app. Support team are very quick to help if needed would recommendbusing this app for your business.