BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Gold Standard Sales

Great app, user interface seems great ill update after a month on how it has affected my store profits $$

Leather & Silk

Best app for currency conversion. Easy to set up and definitely a highly recommended app for your online store!

D´Arc.com

Pretty good app. Iy has help me a lot when getting payments from other countries, in the befinning I struggled a lot, but now everythig´s much simpler

CocoSop

Me encanto la app esta super axecible para mi y me hace un gran favor muchas gracias y muchas bendiciones a las personas responsables

Style Charging

Works great for a free plan , it allows my customers to see how much they are paying in there local currency

juunar

This app works so well, thanks. Its free and really does the the job as expected. Thanks again and i may be back for more at some stage

Vehiclesaccess

Best app ever and it's totally free. Thank you so much to the makers of this wonderful app. I really appreciate.

EstherRouimi

MUST have this app! Theres a free track which enables you to have 5 different currencies. I really recommend.

Declaring His Word

This app is really slick. The flag drop down and changing the price on my page is works perfectly. I needed some color changes on different pages and they took care of it quickly and looks great! I use the Narrative theme and had no problems .

Jewely Store

The app is useful and easy to use ... I recommend it .........................................Thanks