BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

EPINELUXURY

amazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like itamazing i like it

Incolise

.................................................................................................................................................Good app................................

Thaya

Really love this app ,helps a lot ,great . the customer can use see the price in familar way. recommend it .

Doodl

This app works perfectly. The support team helped me customize the converter to match my theme better. They were super helpful and fast.

Allhewants

This app works great! It convert your prices correctly and it is very vital for your business, because we use similar apps before but with terrible results.

AvaJoy Collections

I just installed this app so i can't comment at the moment .. Will update once i have tested further

The Pocket Collective

App works great and does what I need it to do, the format is easy to follow and understand too which is awesome

Shop V3 Boutique

Added this app. hoping the reviews are right about it converting currency for customers easily, and so far so good.

Pet Ralemay

I am using this app to change currencies in my store . I think this is a good app because it is helpful for customers with a different currency from the US

CARDOTAKU

Very good appli. And the customer service was very quick and was able to correct a small problem related to my theme. Thanks