BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

EyeMellow

Why did I only find out about this now? Very cool app!! Thank you. I look forward to using this in the future.

Nova Utility

cool vjvjvjvkkhjbkjnknjnljnklnklnlknlknlnkln,llkklnlnlknlnklnklnlknklnlnlknlnlnlknlknknklnlnklnlknlkn

The Ancient Home

We have a customized premium template, so the app could not convert currency on some sections of the website because most apps are prepared for standard Shopify themes. We contacted customer service and they customized the app for us in order to convert those sections correctly. They even tested for us the results with the use of a VPN service. Super fast answer. Great experience.

Madepants

It's free, so good!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PROG STORE

Most needed app and very helpful thank u for this app,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

redgalore

I really love this app it increases my business. i really recommend to use this app it will help u a lot to grow international business

BERA - Culturing Happiness

Hello
We are a footwear brand. And currently, We have separate prices for Our National and International Customers. Because offering different prices in a different country we are managing two Shopify dashboards for that which is difficult to handle. let us know whether your app provides this functionality or not. Let me mention again, We don't ONLY need CURRENT CONVERTER.
With Currency Converter, We also need to mention separate prices for seperate Countries

Mawacenter

Excellent converter, i like this app to convert in order to make customer easy to see the prices in their local currency.

Auske&Co.

I am excited to try this app!! I haven't yet but everything looks super helpful and promising. This whole store thing is very new to me and I am self taught

Dojestore

Really awesome and super easy to install! I also like how many different currencies it actually services (honestly more than I thought)