BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

copiaOptima

im giving it a try now , and first look looks good ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

leatherthirst

Good app. Min number of countries for free. I'm starting to use it looks like its good. Just starting

House of Bareeki

Does what it claims to, so effortlessly. Need more such functional apps on Shopify app store. Just one thing, trying to figure out how to change the placement of the widget

circuitshop

Just started using it. According the previous reviews it is a pretty good app. Hope so! We will see :)

Alec's

good nice app
i love it very nice thank you very much
good nice app
i love it very nice thank you very much

FETCH FINDS

Love this app! Great for beginners. Everyone who is targeting worldwide needs a currency converter.

Film Freak Design

I installed the app, which works fine on its own, but it started to develop some incompatibilities with my Shopify theme - The price of several of my products began to disappear when they went on sale. I wrote Shopify and they referred me to the Grizzly support team. Mike and Vlad helped me fix the problem in no time! The App works wonders now! Thanks!

Simply Luxury Decor

I used this app and it really helped me in changing my currency to suit the customer. Would reccomend

Booprice

hi i have change location currency from footer to header to my site , how i can doing this? thank you

Belle Ideal

Love this app! Easy to instal,just follow instructions ( I forgot to do the code so I had some issues, but that was resolved quickly) :)