BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Cyber Gear Universal

I have installed the app as it adds value to when global customers visit my store and they can view pricing in their local currency. So far its work as expected.

Ded Eye Shop

This is a fantastic app for price conversions, I'd highly recommend this to anyone working with Shopify.

betty fabricate

Easy to install, looks neat, seems to be working. It shows as a button at the top right hand side of screen and fits well into top bar

Simply Natural Home

I just started using this app to help me ship internationally. I like the ease of use and that there is a free plan to get a start. Thanks for offering an easy to manage app.

The Pets Paws

Easy to set up, looks great, and exceptional customer support for the less tech-savvy like me! I would highly recommend it.

Kabshi

I really like how does this work app. User friendly and fits nicely on our page. We tried couple of other apps before but they were causing issues

Mutual Store

Great App and super easy to use. This was worth it for the price that you pay monthly. I recommend this app to anyone because it is such a great day.

FTM International

I used this app in two shops. I am very happy with result, this app works great and very easy to use.

2 Chic Studio

Good app for converting currency. Easy to use and install which is great. Sometimes apps can be confusing. I recommend.

ConyCony

Thank you for the wonderful application. I will use it in my shop. I will try the free plan for a while. If you like, I plan to change to a paid plan.