BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

wisermate

amazing app, i love to use for currency conversion. this is the best currency convertor app for shopify. i love to enjoy this app

Northland North Coast

In my situation, it works really well before going into Checkout mode where the currency does not change.

Powkiddy official store

Set up very simple, good currency conversion tool, like it.I will recommend it to my friends, thank you.

Shashki

thanks its a good app working nice around the world. recommande to anyone looking for this kind of rhing

IMAGE

I already download the app I haven’t use it yet but I think its a good and brilliant app Make it easy to shop for the customers thank you

Starstest

Nice...................................................................................................

Inkiostrart

I used this app on my store, I had a EUR store and need some USD. This app was what I need, very simple to use.

ClareLouiseHair

works and still testing so will update soon the hardest thing was writing a hundred words to leave a review

Gypsyfairies Designs

I used this app and it has helped me a lot with sales. I love how easy the app works, and shows how to use the app.

4Funsup

I need hlep for install the app.I finished the first two steps, but have problem in step3. I want get some support.