BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Welcome To My Hoodie

Currently just started the free version and since its $9.95/month I'm more enticed to hurry and get it.

undiemate

Hey team, I would to express that this is a great app and simple to use. It does exactly what I need it to do. I highly recommend this to everyone that is starting a Shopify store.

Nifti

This is the kind of app i love. Its super easy to use, does exactly what it says it does and the customer service is brilliant. Thanks guys! :-)

Lifelinkz

This is a must have app for any Shopify store owner! great for converting all types of currencies. They're also very helpful in ensuring that your a compliant with all laws!

My Hero Academia Shop

Best app ever, easy to setup, just install it you'll not regret it.

Perfect for users who come from differents countries. Is there any way to put 6 stars instead of 5?!

TruBlu Tech

I have been using this app for a while now and I find it super helpful.
My store is only on the free version of this app however it blends in perfectly and is super easy to install and use for my customers:

If you would like to see how it looks in real-time on a website, check it out on mine in the link below. It’s at the top right of the first page:

FitGurlz

I have been working on installing this APP for about an hour with no success. yet.. will review again once sorted

Designstoff

We are only on the free plan, but we love it. It looks good on our store! The customer service is really good. We had an issue with another app and they helped us, answered promtply and again - we are only on the free plan. You can download this with no hesitations or problems.

Thaw Jet™️

I always use this app as it is a must have if you want to do any sort of worldwide selling. Top 3 app.

Store

Very good app. thank you very much. it is very convenience for customer. i recommened to your guys. good luck