BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Ebenezer Apparels

I used this app to help me dispaly 5 currency options (free version). This satisfies my requirement for now.
Installation and setup were straight forward. Its a great app.

PhoneitPodit

Most useful app if you plan on taking advantage of all the e-packet countries. I highly recommend this app.

OriginalDank2020

Good app for anyone just starting out to make a business as the free plan provides you with the 5 main currencies used around the world.

淮北维依纺织印染有限公司

This function is very good. It increases the probability of placing an order. I like this function. I want to use it for a long time

Hello Hooman

i will start using it on the next days i hope this will give me more convertions than ever thank you so much

UrbanDiscovered

I used this app to help me close sales. I really liked how it has a free plan. I did not like the initial set up

So Certi

Great free app , exactly what I was looking for. It's easy to use and converts with accurate prices.

Pilicca

One of the best apps on shopify. Easy to use and works seamlessly and efficient with shopify to give you the best experience.

reuse-now

Great App, really easy to set up. No huztle just plain install, a few settings and ready to go, really recommend this app.

megawise

i have just added this to my shop and it was easy to follow and install ,i can not think of any changes i would do