BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Tenikinz

It makes your website much more professional. I also like the fact that you can control how the price changes when your product is shown in a different currency. I HIGHLY recommend this one. :)

bounti4lme

so far so good, just set up & that part was easy. it automated feasible currencies to use which i kept

Delightful Glitter Co.

Fantastic app! Works well. I had an issue using it with Safari but after contacting the developer, they were able to address the issue.

LAWA DESIGN

Not the right converter for our store in the end, but nevertheless a great app and superb customer service.

Best loots

Super useful, best way to convert to user's currencies without a headache!
This is the best way to avoid people from getting confused while shopping in your website

FeliciteOrganics

I used the app to convert currencies. Easy to set up. Wish I could move the location of the converter to where I want it.

HUMAN & POOCH

Very easy to set up and works great so far! I've only just installed the app so will post another review once I've checked everything over.
Update: the customer service is incredible - they solved the issue I had quickly and everything is working perfectly - highly recommend.

ZAPHIROBLUE

excellent application, very useful. Easy to use. They also give you the option to occupy at no cost when you are just starting out.

Eco-Gift Shop

BEST Currency converter is a very generous service company that provides a free plan! Up to an upgrade ... are 160+ currencies made available just with the push of a button. .... that truly helps customers shop in their local currency where ever they are!

MenTalk Health

Amazing and extremely easy to use!!! It is exactly what i've been looking for and has taken my webpage to a whole new level.