BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

ZapperFly

I was looking for a good currency conversion app when I found this. Helps a lot, and the free trial is 30 days! No conversion app can beat this. definitely a keeper.

Haz Gym

esta app es buena, para mi una de las mejores ya que te ofrece monedas de países grandes y ademas con un plan gratis.

Ciao Hola

Estoy utilizando esta app en mi web y funciona perfectamente.
Todos los detalles para su configuración están muy bien explicados en la propia app.

IMMINENT LIGHTING

easy and useful to use.

Xenrz

I haven't used this app before. I just set it up. Once I see how well it works. I'll update my review again.

IPTV-CHANNEL STORE

Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!Great apps!!!

Good Life From Home

is awesome! i love it and FREE
thanks for this app guys!
i hope this will help me with my convertions

tiny-projectorr

i used this app for my shop and im sure that it will generate more revenue. i recommend this app to everyone

ReplacingPieces

Great free app for startup/small stores :) Fairly easy to install, looks good and works well, not encountered any glitches so far

Montvoo

I used this app to help me automatically convert my customer's currency so that I can market to a variety of countries and general more sales. It's limiting to 5 converting currency for the free plan but it's enough for the beginner before you test other countries.