BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

PawzUps

Has helped me enter foreign markets! I noticed an uptik in time spent on my site through google analytics and it has increase my conversions from the states.

chitai ind

Location China

is the best dropshipping app out there. Customer support is very fast and really efficient in helping users. I was lost in mapping my products to my Shopify store, but I got very quick and helpful assistance right away with demo that help me a lot to figure out how things work. I recommend this app for your dropshipping journey!

ARKFishing

HOW CAN I change the position of the layout? I can't find the online servicer ,this realy confused me. Anyway, the app is so good!

The Zeuz Shop

ideal for your store. very clear on what you should do. It also helps with all customers all over the world

Snob Moms Club

it is so convenient to have a great app to add to your account that is FREE, thank youuuuu! thanks again for making this accessible

KIIWEE

I love this app. such a game changer. Wouldn't get as many sales without it. Thank you for making this free for users!!

Abundancy Deals

Exelent , easy to use converter and when I wanted to change the position of the converter on the site, they helped me immediately. I highly recommend it.

Swazy Inc

I like this app because it will help me grow my business and help my family make enough money to retire.

FYBELLE

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great apps, Interface is simple and easy to understand. Customer support is very responsive and able to help me with my needs. The name speaks for itself, Best Currency Converter. Cheers!

TriEye

Location Norway

Best customer service on Shopify! it is also the best working app I have tested so far! Recommend highly!