BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

One Ash

very very nice App. highly recommended and gives an advantage to your store........................

Cookandplanning

Very nice app, very useful and on top of that its free, thanks

Living Thing

Excellent app. Simple to use and most importantly it's FREE! Thanks a lot, it makes the lives of our international customers easier.

Cancelled Clothing Collection

The app was easy to use, very useful and came with great instructions. Ideal for businesses with a global target audience.

Mamma and the Bub

thanks for making this app so perfect, and its free for life. the mush have app!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furritos

Fantastic app, fantastic support! The range of currencies on the free plan is actually more than what I needed, but that's precisely what makes this app great!

Ebenezer Apparels

I used this app to help me dispaly 5 currency options (free version). This satisfies my requirement for now.
Installation and setup were straight forward. Its a great app.

PhoneitPodit

Most useful app if you plan on taking advantage of all the e-packet countries. I highly recommend this app.

OriginalDank2020

Good app for anyone just starting out to make a business as the free plan provides you with the 5 main currencies used around the world.

淮北维依纺织印染有限公司

This function is very good. It increases the probability of placing an order. I like this function. I want to use it for a long time