4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and seamless integration. It supports over 160 currencies and automatically updates for accurate conversions. The app also offers an offline mode and customizable design. Merchants appreciate the easy setup, prompt customer service, and the ability to mark favorite currencies. However, some reported issues with the currency converter feature not working for certain currencies. The app is praised for enhancing the shopping experience, resolving customer confusion, and boosting international sales.

March 25, 2024

I will give it 5 stars and I hope you add a feature to change the location of the icon in the website

BNO MODA
Iraq
5 days using the app
April 26, 2024

The app does not display our currency in a grammatically correct way. I asked support to update it and referred to a respected source (European Union portal) and the answer was: "I'm sorry but this is simply how we decided to display the Lev symbol ever since we launched the app. Everyone that has our app installed is seeing it without the dot and you can see it displayed the same even on our online demo store: https://doubly-2.myshopify.com. However if you find this situation to be negatively affecting your store, then I have to say that we understand if you decide to uninstall our app and try a different converter." So yeah, basically do not expect any support or professionalism - it is what it is.

NOMU
Bulgaria
3 days using the app
February 26, 2024

This app is good. I've been using it for 8 months and haven't had a problem with it.

Yieki
9 months using the app
February 21, 2024

Great App, magnificent service. I had to update the position of the currency converter and it has been done in a very speedy time.
many thanks for your great help

Guitar net Store
About 1 month using the app
March 8, 2024

this App is not working with my Store yet.

All Siblings Store
Kuwait
March 21, 2024

Used for years. It's good.

Armsaholic
Hong Kong SAR
Over 6 years using the app
Edited March 18, 2024

Set-up is now complete, and the conversion process is up and running smoothly. I am truly grateful for the prompt assistance provided and the speed at which they responded to my queries.

DinhoSoft
South Africa
March 4, 2024

Great app. I wish the free plan included the auto currency switcher, but overall good app.

flyr store
United Arab Emirates
10 days using the app
March 30, 2024

I really loved the app for my dropshipping store.

AstroGlobe
March 19, 2024

This application makes e-commerce easier for us so much

Art Fashion World