BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

ConyCony

Thank you for the wonderful application. I will use it in my shop. I will try the free plan for a while. If you like, I plan to change to a paid plan.

Understand the Grind

There's no way to contact help support to make sure this app is running properly. There's no real instructions to set this up. So when I installed it, I assume that it's already up and running. Not clear at all

JODECHI

Beautiful app. It works well and gets the job done with all my store's currency conversion needs. Very well designed app. Totally recommend it to give that added feature to your store and to show that personal thought for your international customers.

Broccati

This app works really well. Their customer service is amazing! They are very responsive, helpful and professional. I strongly recommend this app if you are selling overseas.

FloriaShop

Amazing apps and really helpful for my customers in different countries, Would recommend for anyone

Unique-Strong

I've been using this app for a couple of weeks now and so far it has worked out pretty good, It's been really helpful

LUXTRA

Pretty good so far! I found it easy to install and it went live immediately. Considering upgrading to remove the decimal places and other "elite" features.

buyepics.com

Very nice currency conversion app. Very good installation documentation.
Could benefit from having a "Currency: " label show/hide as an option for better accessibility support.
Love the free option for the new stores.

Slimoz

a nice product, although would have been more awesome if currency auto switch was give for free plan too

Trendiiza.com

I use this app to help me with the currency conversions on my store and it does that! It's free too!