BEST Currency Converter

Developer
Grizzly Apps SRL
4.7
December 5, 2022

soo amazing using this app soo amazing using this app soo amazing using this app soo amazing using this app

My Store
Jordan
December 3, 2022

Its nice, as described but cries out for some obvious improvements in places. For instance, rounding: It offers the option to "round" decimals to a user provided number. This is of course not rounding at all, but decimal substitution. So for instance, 7.01 becomes 7.99. If the App devs implemented actual rounding (as simple as substitution) the price presentation could be improved a lot, e.g. round to nearest tenth of a whole number, round to nearest .99, to nearest half-number etc, whatever the user desires. Also, none of my translation apps seem to capture the cart notification about currency conversion. It would be nice if an app intended for capturing international markets also provided a method to translate displayed strings. If there is a way, please tell me where. Otherwise, it seems a solid app, though the lack of proper rounding makes this a no-go for me.

TactX.no
Norway
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 2, 2022

Great app! Easy to set up and I like the fact the currency converter is easily visible. Wish I had used this sooner

Expressive Collective CO.
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 2, 2022

I liked the way all sections are coordinated, which makes me complete all the steps to create an organized store, thank you very much.

fashionnaya
Jordan
Time spent using app: 5 days
December 2, 2022

thnx again for the great app; now using the free plan, but it helps out a lot.
if I expand my website I will deff pick this one

Sneakerspoon®