BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

丽思羽羽绒制品

we want to open a store in different country so using this app is convenient for us to show the right currency to our customers and they won't get confused when they view the products or doing check-out. good app! convenient to install and easy to use.

The Modern Stop

Quick to help with all your inquiries. The app works great and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a currency app

Relievethefeeling.com

It is easy to setup :) I like it ! It is fast and will ad 5 currency's for free! Very handy and all!

Kind California

BEST IN CLASS...GREAT FOR STARTUPS AND WORTH EVERY PENNY YOU CONTRIBUTE. i'VE TRIED OTHER APPS TOO AND SO FAR THIS IS THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY EVEN FOR BIG BUSINESSES.

For the Farmer

great app and great support!!!!!!!!!will recommend to everyone. best currency converter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fitnessr

Im just starting to use the app and everything seems to be working well so far, but when I go onto my website the currency converter option is covered by the shopify black circle.

Cribs & Quarters

I using the free version and its serving me well for now. Will switch to paid version when my business expand. A easy to install and use apps for all ecommerce owner.

heyangelbeautyshop

What a great app that is. Super duper great, recommended 100% to anyone who wants to make 1000s of dollars!

Hibrake™

the best of app if you want to convert different value j c3x lri hv clqwar ugfh qrldis xruhfrq uhsfuir

3Clife

very good app.i uesd it .and it very useful.i like..it is help me much..i think it is the best app for shopify