BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Groom Manifest

Works straight out off the box - very impressed!

Nicabrac

Easy to install, good clean graphics/ design, and exactly as described. Very pleased :)

Simply Dildo

Amazing! Very easy to install and set up. Syncs very well with theme :) A must have in my opinion.

Veganvendors

Finally a good currency converter! Super easy interface and no coding needed like the others!

Photodesign

Best Currency Converter is an excellent app - I'm using the free version, as my shop is only starting up, and yet I'm 100% satisfied with the results!
I sell both in English-speaking countries and in Europe, and the app makes it easy for my clients to see how much the products cost in their currency.
So I give a big thumbs up to this app!
Chris from Luxembourg

Christiandavis

Great app and really good support. Received help within 30 minutes of an email to the dev team. Thanks!

Aerosol Tv

Great app and great customer service! I switch from another paid currency app but the design and the functionality of this app is superior.
I had a problem with my theme and Michael fixed it for me in the best way. 5 stars!

Lafleur Am

Hello my name is Artur i am trying your app now and i want to improve some features

1. Check my site eflower.am do some tests, my Armenian currency(AMD) not works,
2. Armenian Currency symbol use this: Դրամ
and put after number
example 5600 Դրամ
$ 5600 USD

Pacific Kids Songs Learning Resources

Thank you so much!, im about to see how it all works! hopefully I can upgrade soon!

Currency Converter

Awesome currency conversion app!