BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Sergio 33

Very nice and very useful this app. I like it. Thank you.

Ilikesundays

i truly appreciate michael for his help and effort. he is quick and is really making his way to help me out. love this converter app!

Aldo Garcia

It's a great app! it looks really nice on my website.

Pksmartshopping

Received this App for free and it helps my business a lot by convert the currency for our International customers. I cannot think you enough.

Keep up the good work and we are very please with the BEST Currency Converter App

Appreciated it

pksmartshopping.com

Ajcollectibles

Great app! I stopped getting emails from international customers about conversion rates!

Oz Locke Design

Super easy to install and integrate, and very impressive once in place. It also features a lot of customisation options, making it look right at home in my store

Baby Luno

I would definitely recommend this app. The only negative is that you can only have 5 currencies on the free plan but otherwise it is great and suits my store perfectly!

Theherbcafe

Awesome app. Integrated very easily and looks seamless

Serene Professional Skin Care

It is one thing to offer a quality product but its a whole other level of product development when you offer cutting edge customer service. I bought the app and within minutes I had an email asking me if I wanted it set up for me. On top of that, when I said yes it was done within 24 hours. I did nothing and did not have to worry for a second about what to do or if it would work. It was like I had my own in house development team. Great job and thank you for the support!

I have two two stores and use this app on both. Its easy and professional and the customer service as noted is perfect. Thank you.

Bocamfi

The app is working perfectly. and there is an immediate and professional support. I really like it.