BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Black Perfect T Shirt

It is good, but the display button didn't show up on my homepage.

Draw Ink Store

Really great app! I highly recommend it. It is also very easy to install.

Kutiskin

Hi Everyone,

I have tried a few methods of obtaining this feature and I must admit this app is not only easy to install but it does exactly what I expected. Not only that but it is very easy for my customers to switch between currencies based on their home country.

Definitely recommend this app !

Don from www.KutiSkin.com

Shanisegev

Really easy to setup, the location of the picker is perfect for my website, the free version is enough to get started, I will probably upgrade once I have more traffic.

Rapture Fashion

Really good app

Rainforest Herbal

Great APP thanks from your friends @ www.rainforestherbal.com

Modernmanstudio

Works great and loads fast. Free version is a bit limited (but it's free, so can't complain). Definitely helps me cater to a more international audience.

Belly Bands

Easy set up and works great. Really happy with it. Thanks :)

Catchtopia

One of the best and easiest apps to use out there! I have asked several times support to help me with relocating and adjusting the design of the widget and every time they are more than happy to assist me with anything needed!
Awesome work and a great team behind it! Definitely recommend

www.catchtopia.com if you want to see it in action with the cart message on cart page! :)

The Hound And Harp Nz

Super-easy installation and immediate, accurate results. Impressive app, highly recommend for those working in multiple currencies.