BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Sf Rugs

great - wish u could only add on certain pages

Ar Ound

Very easy, professional and great

Affinis Motor Sports

Awesome app and was easy to set up

Groom Manifest

Works straight out off the box - very impressed!

Nicabrac

Easy to install, good clean graphics/ design, and exactly as described. Very pleased :)

Simply Dildo

Amazing! Very easy to install and set up. Syncs very well with theme :) A must have in my opinion.

Veganvendors

Finally a good currency converter! Super easy interface and no coding needed like the others!

Photodesign

Best Currency Converter is an excellent app - I'm using the free version, as my shop is only starting up, and yet I'm 100% satisfied with the results!
I sell both in English-speaking countries and in Europe, and the app makes it easy for my clients to see how much the products cost in their currency.
So I give a big thumbs up to this app!
Chris from Luxembourg

Christiandavis

Great app and really good support. Received help within 30 minutes of an email to the dev team. Thanks!

Aerosol Tv

Great app and great customer service! I switch from another paid currency app but the design and the functionality of this app is superior.
I had a problem with my theme and Michael fixed it for me in the best way. 5 stars!