BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Custom Dyed With Love

Amazingly easy to install and use. My business is brand new otherwise I would definitely pay for the upgraded version! Thanks Michael for support through email!

Lacavealaine8

Just installed: simple customisation, cool layout

Thephonoloop

Simple instructions how to install. Clean interface and it's basically cost free for new webstores because you can have up to 5 currencies on your store without having to pay anything. Great Stuff!

Angel Maternity Europe

Just installed it recently but seems to be working great

Thebrotherscut

first class, looks great. works as it says it does and also very easy to set up

Odyssey Cache

Super easy! I expected to have to change code, but BAM, it was there! Love it! I just started with the free basic, but you never know what demands will bring.

Kvaisar

Outstanding and as easy as can be, even for a non tech savvy guy like me!

Absolutely recommend this to anyone.

Allthetech

Love this app!
working it on powerfulpowerbank.com

Testdenmark

Very nice multi currency converter.

I've tested out a lot of them, and in my opinion this is the one!

It´s a very new application, I would like to see 1 or 2 more things integrated in this.
But Michael is listening to the community (customers) and I think, we have only seen the start of this great app.

Besides that, Michael is there ASAP to help you out and answer questions you might have.

Give it a try, i'm on the paid version :)

U Watchfaces

Just Starting out and it is hard to find the right app for the fit your needs. This does that and more for the price of FREE, i mean i don't need the elite features because the free version suites my needs very well. I know its hard to make something and then give it away for free so i think you guys are to be applauded for this. Thanks a bunch once i make some profit i will upgrade just to support this app :-)