BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

CrazyHolidayDealz

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's a really good app. Because people can pay in their own currency, you will sell many more products!

prettynessboutique.com

Location Netherlands

I would like it more if there was less work. There are too many things need to fix for working , else everything is good

bargains2shop

Not sure if others are facing this issue. However with my theme in mobile mode, the converter appears left bottom on the screen & its impossible to make a currency selection. On the monitor it appears right top. Anyone with a similar situation ?

thenecknurse

Time spent using app About 1 month

i use this app, its very good i like how easy it is to use and navigate. i hope to continue using this app.

Bagzta

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 1 month

cool easy to navigate no delays i like everything with this app it is worth using it.i experienced lot of traffic after installation.

marketmarte.store

Location Spain

me encanta fácil de usar la recomiendo asi que todo apor ella jejej es muy buena herramienta que la difruten

Mangabrick

Location France

good it looks promising need to review first to use it. Hope it could work properly let me use it first before review to get 5 stars

Project.Mozi.Football

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I haven't used the app yet. Only reason I am leaving a comment is because we have to. but should be ok as I've seen it on others

The Light Show

I got this app because a guy I was watching recommended it & I trust everything he says. I haven't used it myself yet because they asked for a review right after I downloaded it, only reason they have 4 stars.

Periodt.

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

I love it. It's really helpful. Easy to navigate and everything works perfectly fine. Love love it.