BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

Dillies Design

This currency converter has been great for my growing business dilliesdesign.com . I will be upgrading soon!

Youareunique

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 month

The reason why I choose is it's FREE! So hard to find free apps on Shopify, thanks team! Your free tool leaves a deep awesome impression in me. Greatly appreciated :)

House Of Gadget

I think it's great they offer a free option for new stores. Once we grow, we can look at getting enhanced options.

Les Noble

Location Australia

Works really good. Very simple but effective tutorials on how to install. Took me only 1 minute. Best one I've used so far!

Cheekyrebel

Location Spain

Great app ! Easy to install and works remarkably well and gets the job done .

Greatshopper1

I do business in at least three currencies and this is a really excellent app to make it customer friendly. Thanks!

Deraktive Wear

This app is easy to install and looks great on my storefront! Easy to install and converts currency for all of the states...great app!

Mountain Yak

Fantastic App, Very Quick to install and great customer service. AAAA+++++

Yetitech Gear

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Rupee Symbol ₹ was not supported. Emailed grizzly and got the support the next day. Awesome!

Kabi Bottle

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Currency Converter works great, seamless integration for your store and great appearance! Michael from Grizzly apps is awesome, he was able to customise the app so that it now provides rounded to the near .99c (or other amounts depending on what you would like). He also managed to customise the icon on the mobile website to appear below the top bar and now the app looks great!
If you'd like to check out the currency app in action, checkout our store: www.kabibottle.com