BEST Currency Converter

Free plan available
Rating (4.7)
4.7
February 17, 2021

Very user friendly! I used the app to help my only store and have been very impressed on the user interface and step by step guides. Can highly recommend.

Louisa Kruger Art
South Africa
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 16, 2021

BEST Currency Converter works very well. It changes the currency based on where the person is based. If a potential US customer logs in, prices will show as USD. A Canadian will see prices in CAD.

DealsGroove
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 16, 2021

Made our life so much easier! Couldn't figure out a way to attract international customers and heard about this app through a friend, we are so happy we finally get to ship internationally!

masoeuretmoi
Turkey
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
February 16, 2021

Easy to use, instructions with step by step on how to install even for beginners. With a free plan available for starters.

Sonluc Store
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 15, 2021

Thank you for giving us this much needed and free application for those of us who are just starting out and don't have much to invest

Yeicca
Mexico
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 13, 2021

It is really nice currency converter I have ever used till now. I am more than happy to have it into my app store.

Wowdealindia
India
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 13, 2021

Nice and good, it really helps, free plan is really what i wanted also i cant find russian currency but its okay

anishopz
Kyrgyzstan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
February 12, 2021

amazing app easy to use and the free trial is more than enough for anything you need, good support when needed

SetupGlow
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 12, 2021

The Best Currency Converter adds a great look to my store. I haven't had any customers use it yet, but it was very easy to install and appears to be very user friendly.

Shay's Counter
Time spent using app: 10 months
February 11, 2021

I absolutely love the app it works perfect and the support is wonderful. For me the best app for currency conversion in the app store.

Grazia Papilio