BEST Currency Converter

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Free plan available

madonpy

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

this app is very good,it helps us a lot on our business.I hope this app can do better and better in the future, and we will continue to support this app.

LED Skin Mask

Used this app and it really is amazing and easy to use. Plus, is also free! Totally recommend if you have multiple currencies in your website.

SyossWigs

Location China
Time spent using app About 16 hours

I tried this application, but the currency of my website has not changed, can you give me some suggestions for solutions

Leraje

Location Japan

perfect!!! this app is what we are looking for! even in the free plan this app still provides what we need!

OilDesignShop

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Over 1 year

In my opinion, this is a very good opportunity to quickly resolve the conversion between currencies. It works very fast and is easy to set up in the user interface. What I also like is that it can be placed anywhere on the site. We get it at an affordable price.

yaqarshop.com

Excellent App and Wonderful to use. I recommend that for anybody who wants to use it. Use it with love.

Koocky Goods

Location Singapore

This is my first time to use shopify and best currency converter. The installation and setup is pretty straight forward. Thanks

e-why not

Location Portugal

I initially loaded a different currency converter that didn't change the currencies in my store at all. So i deleted that app and loaded this one and got exactly what i was looking for. The app is great, converting all prices on my products and with a nicely embedded drop down for customers to select the currency of their choice. Highly recommend.

Bagzta

Location Kenya
Time spent using app About 1 month

cool easy to navigate no delays i like everything with this app it is worth using it.i experienced lot of traffic after installation.

PUZZLE EZ

Easy to use and clear instructions. Great currency options App for my need. Used the free plan and will upgrade when needed. Recommend!