Reviews (9,485)

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, real-time exchange rates, and seamless integration. It supports over 160 currencies and automatically updates for accurate conversions. The app also offers an offline mode and customizable design. Merchants appreciate the easy setup, prompt customer service, and the ability to mark favorite currencies. However, some reported issues with the currency converter feature not working for certain currencies. The app is praised for enhancing the shopping experience, resolving customer confusion, and boosting international sales.

July 6, 2018

Well made app. I like how it gives you easy instructions on how to integrate properly with your store.

Nifty Mechz
Nigeria
August 23, 2022

Seems to work as described, free plan is just enough for my needs. Design also blends well with the theme I'm using. Thank you!

Damn Pine Leather Goods
Bulgaria
April 4, 2022

Why did I only find out about this now? Very cool app!! Thank you. I look forward to using this in the future.

EyeMellow
South Korea
September 25, 2019

This APP I Used, It's Very Good.It's Free To Have Five Counry's Currency to use, and it show beautiful.

lavebasicshop.com
Macao SAR
March 6, 2018

goodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgoodgood

Leenpeek
India
About 12 hours using the app
May 3, 2023

The Best help currency converter help me on my shopify store, you help me to change my currency and make more sales.

martysmts
Panama
January 2, 2018

Works very well. The popup explaining to customers the checkout currency is very good. However, I wish we could write a little more (there seems to be an invisible character limit).

Daily Cheap Zone Com
Hong Kong SAR
October 3, 2016

Currently I am just adding up on the site and trying it out. I will let you know how it goes.

4sleep
January 27, 2023

its very good app. just hard to find currency formatting code. designed very good .easy to use for customer.

BUNNY BAZAR