BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Grease Monkey

Does support for this app exist.. Signed up for the paid version & no reply to emails...

Berrylush

I installed it after reading the reviews but once I installed it, it changed all our products' prices incorrectly. As soon as I uninstalled the app, the prices were back to their original value. Do not recommend this.

Thirty Eight Ride Co

Doesn't work at all, displays native currency no matter what currency you switch to.

Fitfresh

Don't see the currency changing at all.

Movie Things Shop

i can´t configure the app....................

Metroguy

What an awful experience! This app was displaying incorrect currency price! My customers was getting charged the wrong amount/currency that what is on display on this converter! Good thing I noticed but still already too late! I'm so mad and disappointed! So horrible! I could get into serious legal trouble with this app!

Suluo

doesnt work on my theme, display absolute incorrect value

Topdealsnow

After finishing the installation, it shows the currency picker below the cart icon automatically.
I just added the script to the left of the cart icon and it showed two currency pickers.
Where did the first one come from?
I still can't find how to remove the first one.
Does it just occur in the FREE version?

Twin Tweak Performance

To install it is all fine and the design is perfect, but it has one flaw. It doesn't convert to other currencies from our store's main currency Swedish SEK.

When USD is chosen in the drop down menu it still displays in SEK no matter how I refresh the page and go over the settings in the app.

Size That Fits All

When I try to use this app in my brooklyn theme and when the customer clicks the variant of the product my add to cart button just disappears.