BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Fitnessr

Im just starting to use the app and everything seems to be working well so far, but when I go onto my website the currency converter option is covered by the shopify black circle.

el diversi shop

de momento acabo de instalar la .con la esperanza de poder usar una aplicación pos que me funcione con shopify en españa.
ya os contaré.

JumboBikes

is ok stis ok still trying ill trying is ok still trying is ok still trying is ok still trying is ok

EssenceHempOil

I used it to internationalise my store. Very easy to install however needs improvement as it doesn't convert currency in checkout.

MasoAuto

We want to put the App under the navigation bar, how to set it?
please provide the scheme if modify the code?

mojkochanydom.pl

The app is good in general. A few things not working though.. A lot of themes are using pull-out cart or drawer cart if you will and it's probably javascript based. So when you add the product to cart and the cart drawer pops out, the prices are in store currency. Then, when you refresh the page, the cart is updated with converted currency.

Also, in description of the plugin it says "add a message at checkout" - there is no such functionality. You can add message to cart, checkout is something different and actually we purchased plugin just because of this "checkout" functionality. Luckily, there's a 30 day trial period.

Also, conversion is very slow, whole site loads in store currency and then after a few seconds, the currency gets updated.

Would be great of you could fix the javascript part and add notification to the actual checkout, not cart.

Maxfurrypetworld

i facing some error after using the currency converter..The price displayed does not display properly.

SWEET MICHELLE

I just downloaded this app and from all the settings I believe I made a good choice of app for an auto currency converter

CAPRI LIFESTYLE READY MADE GARMENTS TRADING L.L.C

I have sent the message to resolve the conflict of currencies at least 4 times. price 123.00 is showing 1.23. I hope the team can at least see this review and can be fixed soon.

Classic made

Am new to shopify pray this currency converter help also hope i make more sells with your help on the go

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16