BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps SRL

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

Ropa Revolver

La aplicación es fácil de usar desde su instalación a configuración. Pero hay un problema y es que en la página de carrito no me muestra el precio convertido, elija la moneda que haya elegido, siempre me muestra (en carrito) la moneda primaria.

WeiFitX

Hello, I really like the idea of this app, and it's doing great so far, but the only thing i'm not happy is with is that i'm not able to change the format...example: ${{amount}} USD, I would like to remove the '$' sign, same with other currency, but it's not working.

ProCleanseSkin

Great, App. Could use a little more of an automated integration though. I have been trying to set it up for 2 days now.

garment steamer co

hbbb bbvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Swift Skin Therapy

This app is good but I found one way better. If you just want a simple way to change the currency and that's it then this app is for you. I found an app that will change the currency on the product based on their location.

Fitnessr

Im just starting to use the app and everything seems to be working well so far, but when I go onto my website the currency converter option is covered by the shopify black circle.

el diversi shop

de momento acabo de instalar la .con la esperanza de poder usar una aplicación pos que me funcione con shopify en españa.
ya os contaré.

JumboBikes

is ok stis ok still trying ill trying is ok still trying is ok still trying is ok still trying is ok

EssenceHempOil

I used it to internationalise my store. Very easy to install however needs improvement as it doesn't convert currency in checkout.

MasoAuto

We want to put the App under the navigation bar, how to set it?
please provide the scheme if modify the code?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17