BEST Currency Converter

BEST Currency Converter

by Grizzly Apps

Show prices in customers local currency. Make shopping easy.

3atique

its not as good as it seems because the app when refreshing the page or changing the currency it takes time to load/show on the page. And the size of the pricing doesn't go well with the site, its smaller way smaller than the font size on the website

EScarfy Elegancy

I THINK I AM FORCED TO PLACE A REVIEW !!! THE LIST OF COUNTRIES IS NOT ENABLED FOR ME ! SO THEY PROBABLY NEED A REVIEW FROM FIRST FIRST ...IF THAT IS THE CASE ...THEN, HERE IT IS !!! AND DO NOT PUSH CLIENTS TO DO THINGS BY FORCE !

SOULFIT SHOP

al instalar best currency converter y polocar diferentes monedas en la tienda, desaparece el precio de comparacion. eso a q se debe?

FewDollar

automatic change for 5currency in free version. and should have the line at checkout that currency is USD

Viyana Charms

I like this up to help my customers decided purchases.I like this up to help my customers decided purchases.

The Toy Box Company

all seems good so car we will have to wait and see if it works out to be as good as it other people say

BlueOasis

Works well on my product page! but im having issues getting it to work on my Checkout page.. still working on it

Now 1 deal

This app was recommended to me. But it was not very clear in the example which code was in front and after the Store Currency. I wish it was not needed to code myself!

TheGiftBrew

Thanks for the procedure and requirements for those who have been long since we've been electrical engineering I

Dovery Shop

gffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhghjgj

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10