DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music, NFT, Any Files&Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

1 review

Lightroom Packs

Location Singapore

For every single order that came in, my customer did not receive any email or download link. For multiple times over 3 months , I also asked the support team to look into this for me almost 4 times. Each time, They told me after awhile 'it was fixed' but when new orders came in, my customers did not receive the email with the download link. Basically, the entire functionality of the software did not work. I am a paying customers of drdownload and I STILL want it to work. Im hoping by writing this review they would actually take the time to help me fix my problem. Which has been plaguing their software for months since I started paying them.

May 17, 2022

Hello,

We saw your review and are very sorry to see that although we made our best and solved any single problem. You have many orders with us and when we check the last one has also been received and downloaded. As we stated, the reason for the problem is not about our system, you have products with very similar names and unfortunately, you uploaded and connected the wrong products to your files. Even in this case, our team worked on each of your products and files to make you attach the right files to the right products. We kindly request you to test it again and see all the system features for your products are working great.

Please feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything

DrDownload Team