DrDownload Digital Downloads

Sell Digital Products, Ebooks, Music, NFT, Any Files&Downloads

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

The3BlackCats Embroidery and Custom Gifts

Time spent using app 1 day

so far seems like a better fit for my dotcom than the previous download app I was using. tech service was great while I was setting up, however, I'm still waiting on a reply for my latest issue.
one thing I wish this app had was the ability to see a list of products, and a list of uploaded files at the same time. I had over 100 products that I had to keep switching from the upload wizard to the product page and back. As well, I had most settings that stayed the way I wanted for every listing, but another setting (the 72 hour download window), I had to keep changing to zero for every file. beyond these issues, I like the ability to upgrade in the future, the price is decent, and the app has the functions I wanted to integrate for my customers.

Dare to Care Webshop

Location Denmark

A really great app that makes it easy and intuitive to provide digital downloads as well as combining digital and physical products. Perfect and very speedy customer service also!